Chapter 12

I am going to skip a little bit because to be honest my physical therepy was very boring the doctor was kind of mean to me and looking back to I do not want to talk about. I get to the hotel a notice no one was there. I looked to the bed a noticed a letter.

Hey, Addison

You probably already know who I am. So if you want to Dixie  you have to well you will know when you get there. The time we texted I was making a reservation to LA so we could meet up. Avani I sent back to your guys apartment, I don't need her she is useless. Dixie on the other hand is just lets say helping me with some of my things on my to do list. You probably don't know this but I only got with Dixie just so I could get closer to you. Well anyways all you have to is text me done and I will give you the address.

I know what he wants me to do. I decided to text him, But no it a normal way, I knew how to trick him.

                                                                                                                      Hey

You finished reading the letter                                                       Yeah 

So I was thinking and a little friend will pick up                       Ok

Why are you acting so weird                                                          Wdym

You are acting like everything is fine                                    Of course it is

You sure?                                                                                       I am just so mad

Why                                                                                                Because after this I will never see you again  

When have you ever wanted to see me                         Don't ask questions

Then do you have any sugesstions                                 Yeah

What                                                                                             What if you bring Dixie back and I will move in

With me                                                                                     Yeah

Are you joking                                                                       No

Okay but as soon as I drop her off you are coming outside          Okay

Alright be there soon                                                        Bye.

Can't believe he was that dumb. I already have a plan there are 2 ways in the hallway one to the main door and then a back door, we will just head for the back door and hide and call someone to pick us up. I look out the window and I see a black car pull up and then Dixie coming out. I was so nervous. I hear the doorbell ring, I open the door and there was Dixie. She was crying, I hugged her. "Why did you do that". Dixie said. "What are you talking about". She probably didn't know about the plan. "You moving in with Griffin, are you crazy". In now way in my whole lifetime would I move in with Griffin. "That's funny now lets get of here.

We ran toward the back door and when I opened it was just the parking lot in the back. "Dixie, do you know anyone who can pick us up". She didn't answer, I looked behind me and I saw Griffen holding her and putting his hand over her face. "You thought I was that dumb". I should've thought I was putting all of this on myself. "I guess not." A random guys got me out of my weelchair and put me in the same black car I saw pull up. I screamed but the man gave me shot and slowly I was falling asleep and the last thing I saw was Dixie excaping from Griffin. I was getting so tired my eyes were falling and then the world became black.

Finally a new part. Thank you guys so much for 1.8k views and 140 votes. We are almost at 2k