Chapter 1

Addison's POV

Hi my name is Addison Rae Easterling but you probably already know that. I am going to visit my boyfriend Tony for our 1 year anniversary. He doesn't know but I really want to surprise him. He lives all the way in California because he is going to school there. Unfortunately I didn't get in the same school. But that's okay because  even though we are doing long distance we still call each other and text all the time. I trust him so much and I know he won't hurt me. 

But anyways I live with my 2 bestfriend Dixie and Avani. Even thought the can be a pain in the ass, I still love them. Dixie hasn't been doing well her ex Griffin, he has been bothering her all week and at this point she doesn't even go on her phone. 

Griffin is such a bitch he wants Dixie back even thought he cheated on her multiple times and says terrible things about her. Good thing he left Louisiana to go live in New York. Just glad I don't need to see that asshole's face again.

Avani is the most steady in the trio. She has the perfect life going for her. She wants become a youtuber makeup artist. and she recently hit 100k. She also has the best boyfriend ever, Anthony they are the cutest. There are for sure soulmates.

But me I am still just have a part time job and a fast food restaurant. I still don't know what I want to do and I am already 19. A year ago I had my life already planned out and that was for me to go to school in LA. But then I started to date Tony and he was a part of that dream. The day I got the letter for the school I wanted to go, I wanted Tony to go first and well he got accepted and I didn't. When we and Tony weren't dating he had no idea what to do with his life and he always tells me that I put him back together, whatever that means.

Well I guess I told you enough about my self lets just get into the story.

I woke realizing that my flight was about to leave in 4 hours. How could I forget to leave in a alarm. I am so late, Dixie should've woke me up already. I forced my self to get out of bed and headed to the shower. I went super quick because the airport was about 1 hour and 30 minutes away. I didn't even do my make up. I went to Avani and Dixie's room and I didn't see Dixie. I tried to wake Avani but she was sound asleep. I looked at the time only 3 hours left. I didn't even change, I still had my sleeping clothes. At this point, I ran to me room and wore the first thing I could find:

 At this point, I ran to me room and wore the first thing I could find:

Not my best outfit but it's something.

I went back to Avani's room I screamed" Wake up Avani, I am going to be fucking late". She still didn't hear so I slapped her in the face. "What the hell, Addison." Avani said. "I have flight to go to and there is 3 hours left in till the flight is leaving. But most importantly I can't find Dixie." She probably went too go visit Griffin, Now stop bothering me". I was so confused what did she mean visiting that asshole. I wasn't going to continue screaming at Avani so I just got my luggage that I packed esterday to the airport. 

The car ride was the most boring thing that I have ever done except listing to Dixie crying about Griffin, I can't believe there hanging out. But they can't Griffin lives in NY. Stop thinking about a relationship that not your own.

As soon as I got the airport I had got through so many things, as soon I got waiting area for your flight the started calling the numbers up. I was number 7, what can I say I'm not rich.

I went to go to my seat and looks like I got a window seat which mean I definitely not going to be using the bathroom for the next 4 hours. I went to my seat and there were already 2 guys siting there. I tried not to touch them but the were way to close to me. When I got to my seat the older guy who was on the aisle seat was already sleeping, while the guy next to me was watching something on his phone. 

The begging of the flight was fine but then it go more and more boring. First the older guy was snoring like crazy and then I looked to the side for one second and the guy next to me was watch a sex scene of 365 days. I was so disgusted but when can I say when your late for a a lot of weird things happen. 

I don't want to talk about the whole flight because just writing it down make me relive that moment.

As soon as I got off the flight I went to go get my luggage that I packed yesterday. I needed to call Tony to pick me up. I wanted to to be a full on surprise but I don't really trust ubers. 

I called Tony and he almost answered immediately. "Hey babe is everything okay, it's really early." He said. " Yeah everything is fine, I just wanted you to pick me up from the airport. "What do you mean pick you up..." He was so confused. " I came to visit you for our one year anniversary." Hopefully he would be so happy, I really want to see him again. "Sorry baby, I am super busy right now so can I have one of my friends pick you up. To be honest I was really disappointed but I didn't want to ruin the mood. "Yeah, sure it's fine I totally understand." I was super sad but I mean he obviously is a busy guy. "I love you Addison." He said. "Love you too Lopez." He laughed and then hanged up.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of A Long Way From Home. If you enjoyed it vote if you like and most importantly comment if you have any suggestions.

By the way I don't edit because of school and my very busy schedule.

(1096 Words)