Chapter 6

"No relaxing for me." I said, I can't believe Dixie is actually hear. "It would be better if we invited Avani." She was right but I don't know if she would want to come. "I mean I would like for her to come but now she has more time to spend with Anthony and I want her to enjoy that time." I really do miss Avani but I want her to spend a little bit more time with Anthony. "I'm still calling her." I laughed but then I see Dixie go to the balcony and starts to call someone.

I honestly get super hungry so I just go to my mini fridge and get a chicken sandwich. I scroll through my phone a bit in till I land on a particular photo. It was on Tony's account, it was a picture of me and Bryce kissing. Who would take that photo? Then I read the caption "Thanks for cheating on me on our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe he did that but it didn't mater I wasn't going to see him for a long time.

I look over and see Dixie still on the phone. I pretty sure she is screaming at Avani so she could come to LA with us.

The rest of the day was very boring and not relaxing. Dixie went on about how she is happy that her and Griffin aren't dating and then cries about the fact that she misses him. I never wanted to interfere with Dixie's relationships but I always did. Dixie was never really the one to get lucky. She has been 2 past relationships and she did not get on their good side.

Dixie decides it's finally a good time to take a shower. As she leaves into the bathroom the doorbell starts to ring. I open the door and see Bryce the second to last face I never want to see again. "What do you want Bryce." I can't resist staring at him. "I want you  to come with me". I wanted to but I know that I can't. "Sorry, Bryce  I have things to do." I wondered where he wanted to go. "Please come, he really wants to talk to you." He was right I couldn't just leave Tony without telling him the truth. "Fine but I am bringing Dixie." I was not going to see Tony on my own I needed Dixie. "Who's Dixie?" Of course doesn't know who Dixie is. "She is me bestfriend she came from New York to visit me." I couldn't really tell Bryce's emotions he always felt heartless. "I guess I will see you Daisy in the car." Who was Daisy did he mean Dixie, Daisy was the girl who would bully me in middle school for the shoes I wore. "Her name is Dixie not Daisy." I could tell he was just teasing me "Whatever you say Adds. I was going to clap back and call him a weird nickname but I he left my hotel room. 

Dixie finally got out of the shower, I wondered if I should change but I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I just stayed with the clothes I already had on. "Dixie we are going to meet my ex-boyfriend and do not say anything." She didn't even say anything. I went down the stairs and got into Bryce's car. "Who is this your uber driver?" I told her not to say anything but you cane never be sure with Dixie. "No, he is just a friend." Bryce was trying to keep his laugh in. "Looks more like a one night stand." I can't believe she said that. "Bryce just drive." I didn't want Dixie saying anything more stupid.

Dixie and Bryce got a long pretty well. She was telling Bryce all of my embarrassing story's while he was laughing but one story got him pretty serious and it was one with Griffin in it. "You know  who Griffin is." He looked a little hesitant. "Yeah, he was kind of like a brother to me." So they were close . "What happened." I couldn't tell if he was sad or if he just didn't really care. "When I was high school I had this huge friend group and Griffin was in it, we kind of of all fucked girls over and were known for that through high school but then we all found someone to hold onto. Then I found out my girlfriends was cheating on me with Griffin. I got so mad of Griffin all the boys stopped being friends with him. Then I got jealous of of my friends for having someone who actually loved them I just left. Noah was the only one who actually forgive me. I could tell he was about to cry. I didn't know what to say even Dixie was speechless. 

When we got there it was a beach house I didn't even know Tony had a beach house. I got in and saw Tony and Noah sitting on the couch. "You wanted to see me." I really did not want to talk to him. "Yeah, babe lets just you know calm down and forget what happened last night. Was he kidding me I needed to tell him the real truth about my feeling. "I didn't break up with you because you hooked up with some drunk girl." He looked confused "Then why did you breakup with me."  It's complicate, Tony I have never had real feelings for you." I struggled so much saying those words. "You tell me this now after all the moments we had together", I was going to cry. "I'm sorry I just had to repay all that you did to me. He was getting do angry "I can't believe you fucking lied to me, I thought you loved me." I was sobbing at this point "That's not the only reason." He was crying as well. "What is it you cheated on me as well, I was going to forgive you for kissing Bryce but I guess not." I can't believe I was about to say this. "The real reason is that I am in love with Bryce." I looked at Bryce and his eyes widened. "Plot twist." Dixie said...

Thank you for reading this chapter I might upload another chapter today so stay tuned.