Chapter 5

Sitting on the sand was so calming while watching the sunset I didn't notice but Bryce was sitting next to me and at that moment I forgot everything and I just kissed him. I loved feeling his soft lips on mine. I didn't want to break the kiss but he did. "Addison, we can't do this. Not here and Not now." He walked away. I felt tears falling, I couldn't resist them why was I being with someone I don't love. I've never felt real love and at this point I don't think I ever will.

I walked over to Tony and he was full on drunk I couldn't drink because I was still 19 and I never really have drank anything with alcohol. Everyone was drunk at this point. People started dancing and I was so bored I just wanted to leave. Tony asked if we should dance I told him I wasn't feeling well. He left like he didn't care and started dancing with his other college friends. 

I couldn't find Bryce or Noah they probably left. I shouldn't have kissed Bryce but I had to it felt right even though it was completely wrong.

I looked at everyone and started to notice a girl grinding on Tony I didn't do anything I knew if I kissed my boyfriends bestfriend he had the right to do whatever he wanted to night. But then I noticed Tony was holding hands with the girl and heading to the car. I just watched and found out they were hooking up in the back of Tony's car. Then I had the perfect idea I will take a picture send it to him, break up with him and go back to Louisiana and live a good life with my bestfriends and maybe in a couple of years date someone new.

I quickly took the picture and walked back to the hotel since the hotel was right next to the beach. I still wonder why Tony took a car.

I got in bed and forgot to take a shower and didn't even change I was so tired.

I woke up and took a very long shower and did my skincare routine, brushed me hair got in this outfit:

Something comfy and nice today was time to relax and pack everything up and be a strong independent single lady

Well first I needed to breakup with Tony which to be honest I did not struggle with. Sended him the picture told him I was breaking up with him and blocked him. Full on plan, I felt free but that just made me feel like  a bad person I should've ended things with him on good terms but I guess no turning back now.

Then the door bell rings hopefully it room service because I am starving. I packed my own food in my mini fridge you were wondering how I was eating and lets say I packed a lot of food. But I didn't order food. If it is Tony I will literally have the biggest screaming sensation. I opened the door it was Dixie, i just remembered Dixie was visiting before she moves to New York. "What's new Adds." To be honest a lot is new. "1. I broke up with Tony, 2. I fell in love with his bestfriend, 3. I was think of leaving tomorrow to get away from the drama, and finally I am very angry at you. I told her everything just to catch her up. "You broke up with Tony, I thought you loved him." She was completely right I thought I loved him. "Yeah so did I." Her face was completely surprised. " You fell in love with his Bestfriend you know it will be really hard if you try to date him." I know she was right. "That's why I am not planning to." That's why I should be leaving. "Well I guess your not leaving tomorrow because I staying here for the next week." Why did Dixie have to come. "Lucky me" she laughed. "By the way you don't need to be mad at me I broke up with with Griffin." I was so happy my bestfriend. "Yes Dix be the queen that you are." She continued laughing, I was glad to see Dixie's smile again.

Thanks for reading chapter 5 and comment your suggestion or vote if you liked the chapter.