Chapter 4

I tried to see who calling and it was Dixie, I couldn't talk to her she was making terrible decision but I then I realized so was I. I need to be there for Dixie so I answered the call.  "Hey Adds I just want to let you know I'm moving NY." When I heard those words I couldn't say anything. "Addison it will be fine we can call and text like you and Tony do, Griffin said it would be better for both of us. I knew Griffin was going to break her heart again. "Dixie you can't...He is just going to use and when he's done he will throw you out." She can't do this to me but most importantly she can't do this for herself. "No Addison I am an adult and I make my own decision, you babied me for 5 years. I am done with that shit." I just wanted to protect her. "Dix, It was to protect you.'' I wanted to be honest with her. "I love him can't you get that." I feel if I let her do this I will be the worst friend ever. "A least come to La this week so I can see one last time." I just wanted her to be happy. "I will try but Griffin is calling me I need to go." She sounded a bit worried" Okay Dixie, remember I love you." She didn't respond, it look liked she forgot to end the call. I was about to hang up in till I heard screaming. "WHO WERE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH MOTHERFUCKER?" I decided to leave the call before someone noticed.

I had to change quickly because I was going to meet up Tony at the café so I could break up with him. I decided if I wait longer then it will hurt more.

This is what I wore:

Something pretty casual, I wasn't trying to impress anyone

When I got the café Tony was already there but he was not by himself he was with 2 guys and when of them were Bryce. Bryce looked at me and for some reason I was blushing so hard. I went to sit down next to Bryce because Tony and the other guy were sitting across for us. Tony started talking "Each one of us have something to tell you, Noah you can go first." So he was Noah. "Well you probably know by now but my name is Noah and recently came back from Arizona to visit some family. Well I should visit my family I haven't visited them since the day I moved out probable because we had the biggest fight and I said some really bad things. "Well nice to meet you Noah, and I am visiting my boyfriend for the next to weeks. I said the last part sarcastically. Bryce started to talk " Well the a college beach party and the boys thought it would be nice if went." A college party I mean why not plus the beach not bad. "Sure at least I packed swimsuits." Tony looked kind of mad probably because the whole time me a Bryce made eye contact. Tony began to speak up "Well what did you have to ask me, Adds." I am not going to break up with him while his friends are around. "I just wanted to spend more time with you." I was hurting inside when I said that. "Ok tomorrow I have work so let's go". They left and so did I.

I didn't know the time of the party so I just got ready and put on a swimsuit:

I just put some shorts and a jean jacket over it so I would be a little covered up

I wanted to call because I hadn't talked to her in a while, She answered and from what I heard she was extremely bored. "What are doing, Avani." She probably was just scrolling through her phone. "Just on a double date with Josh and Nessa." Lets just say Avani is not a fan of Nessa. "Oh what did she do give you a weird look while you were eating." That's what always happened when they has double dates Anthony had to force Avani to go. "Yeah probably why I'm hiding in the bathroom." I laughed she always did that but at some point she ha to get out. "Well I have a party to go to so bye, love you." Avani was not going to spend more time in the bathroom just because of me. "Well love you too see you in 2 weeks. I hanged up and then I heard a knock on the door,

I opened the door and Tony was standing there, not going to lie I kind of wanted to it to be Bryce. "Hey Addi, the boys are going later so I just decided to pick you up now." I guess I am just going to have to with it. "Yeah, sure I ready of course." Fake smiling the whole time. "Yeah you look beautiful. I was getting a little uncomfortable. Out of nowhere Tony started to kiss me roughly. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me neck. I had no idea what to do and I just went along with it. He pushed me on to the bed and started taking off his shirt and that's when I said "Tony I love to continue but I am actually on my period." Lying guess I am not going in the water. "Oh sorry babe I should've asked we should go anyway it's getting late.

That car drive was awkward I wanted to pretend I was sick instead of going there,

When I got out of car the sun was already setting to bad I wasn't able to go in the water....

Thanks for reading Chapter 4 and the next chapter will be coming later today.