5. I Now Have Two Friends (POV You're Philip)

Start from the beginning

"P-Prince Philip? Wait a minute..."he trailed out, as his concerned face replaced itself with a slight worried but mostly angered face.

"Where were you!? I was waiting for a long while and most students are almost gone to their kingdoms. Do you have any idea how worried I was!? Ugh, I can't believe this." He gave a disappointed face, a hand on his face blocking it. I immediately apologized, also trying to make an excuse.

"Apologies, I really am sorry..." I trailed out, nervously looking at Nick with apologetic smile. I'm guessing he expected this. He sighed.

"Your excuse, I presume?" He guessed, raising a brow. I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Well um, you see..." before I could answer in a more fricked up way of speaking, Prince Russia cut in answering it for me.

"I informed Prince Philip at the roof to discuss something with him. It was I who made him come home late. Please do not scold him for this..." Prince Russia calmly said, reassuring Nick. Nick gave a smile, eyes softening, as he then looked up to the man.

"I see. And who are you, your majesty?" He asks politely.

"Prince Russia, I am Prince Philip's escort, in case he gets bullied in the first day of school, they come around here very often, and I despise them..." Prince Russia answers, honest and openly calm as if it did not sound dangerously threatening.

"Well, the principal of this school sure is fully prepared for everything." Nick says thoughtfully, soon to be met with a smile, "However, I am thankful. I'm glad Prince Philip doesn't have to go through all that, again." Nick spoke, his voice growing quiet each word.

Russia

A smile made its way to my lips, stretching as I registered the words with a warm smile. He cares too much. I don't care what others think, but that means a lot. And without warning or hesitation, I hugged Nick.

"...Can you please let go of the hug?"

"Nope."

"You do know that there are still a few people here, right? Isn't this just embarrassing?" Nick says exasperated at my behavior- not that I care- looking away as red dusted in his cheeks.

"Not quite, I'm really comfortable hugging you actually. And besides, who cares if only a small number of people watching? I don't! As long as I have my Mom number 2 with me!"I shouted, declaring while smiling so bright as I chuckled lightly. Prince Russia let out a snort, enough for me to hear. Nick is such a mom you know that? It probably made him cry-WAIT WHAT?!

Ah cripples! This isn't supposed to happened! Things just escalated way too fast! I really didn't mean to make him cry. Prince Russia's here! And there are still a few people surrounding us!

Tears slowly fell down his face which made the shoulder part of my uniform go wet from all the tears. This is bad-

I quickly broke the hug and immediately tried to apologize to him.

"Nick, I-I didn't mean to make you cry! Oh no! What have I done done?!" I was cut off as Nick spoke quite happily.

"P-Prince Philip," He cried saying those words. Instinctively, he took out a handkerchief from his coat and sneezed on it. "Never have I heard you'd say that to me."

"Um anyways, sorry for the inconvenience," Nick bowed at Prince Russia, the taller man slightly smiling as he relaxed his posture.

"Not at all, my sibling do that all the time. I'm used to it," he simply waved it off.

"Nice to meet you your highness. I haven't really introduced myself, have I? Well, I am Nicholas Dela Cruz, Prince Philippines' current royal butler as of now. I'm glad you're friends with Prince Philip here, he didn't have much friends as a kid, he said so himself." Nick smiled genuinely, replying such politeness and gratitude.