Chapter 2: She is 100% real

~~~~~~~~~~~THIRD POV~~~~~~~~

After a whole week of reminding her parents over and over again they had finally decided that it was alright for their little flame to attend what would be her last year of high school with Silver..
It was Sunday morning, the day Blaze would leave her dimension as a princess and go into Silver's as a normal teenage girl.

Blaze had already packed her things and was looking into the kingdom garden for the last time before she left. The garden was her favorite place here.
Well that and the training grounds..

"My little flame.."

Blaze turned around with a giggle. " Hello mother." she hugs her tightly.

"Thank you mother for letting me do this. It makes me so happy to know you approve." Blaze looked around confused. "Where is father? Did he have a meeting?"

The Queen sighed deeply "I'm afraid so my dear. He did wished you good luck at your new school though."

"Blaze. Are ya ready?" Silver walks closer to the two..

The Queen points at him. "My Daughter better come back safe. You here me Silver The Hedgehog?"

"Uh y-yes ma'am." Silver bows nervously..

The three walked to the portal room to say their good bye.

Blaze hugs her mom one more time before turning to silver.

"Shall we, Princess?" He takes out a hand.
Blaze gladly take his hand.
"We shall.." she breathed out.
The two walked into the portal..
It was so bright into the portal that Blaze had closed her eyes still holding on to Silver.
Once she opened them back up she was in a bed room. It was neat, tidy and mostly white..

"Welcome to my room." Silver chuckles. Blaze watched Silver as used his chaos emerald to close the portal..

"It's nice! It looks just like a normal room would."

"Uh thanks?" Silver scratches his head.

"So what's next?" Blaze ask. "Is school tomorrow? When do we wake up? What time should we be in bed?"

"Now hold on a second." Sliver smiles.
"Let's get you settled in first!"

Silver then showed Blaze around his house including her new room.
At the end of their tour he introduced Blaze to his parents. Of course they know who she is from their previous dimension, and also Silver talks about her frequently.

That evening they had dinner then silver helped Blaze unpack in her room..
"I cannot thank you enough Silver. I'm so excited for tomorrow." Blaze sits on her bed..

"Don't mention it. I'm also super excited for you to meet everyone." Silver then thinks. "Do you remember their names?"

Blaze thought for a second. "Not really-but it'll be fine! Do they know I'm a princess from another dimension?"

"I've told them before but I'm not sure if they remembered. I guess we will see."
Silver then walks to the door.

"I'm gonna got to bed. I'll wake you up in the morning if you want?"

"I much appreciate it. Thank you again Silver." Blaze gets under her blanket and thinks about what her first day will be like in a public school.

~~~~~~~
That morning Silver had woken up Blaze so that they can get ready for school.
After a while Blaze was ready while Silver was looking for his homework..
"Silver.. whats taking so long?" Blaze ask waiting at the front door..