"Ohhh phi... you already owe me by saving me so let me pay like this"

He took to decide but then, he nodded

"Hmmm"

So the first thing I decided was to make him study high school part and then university. I thought maybe it will take 1 year or more than that but to my surprise he completed it in 5 months only. Genius!😏

Then I asked him what stream will he like to study in university and he said that he would love to study anything as he don'thave much idea about them and he is confused also. So to my choice I thought it's best to teach him the same thing which I am also studying 'Business and Management'. And this also he managed to do it in 10 months, does he have a human brain or what.
Of course not!

But now the problem lies here how to get the graduation certificate. So I thought let me have my first then I would talk to the director of my university. After I got good grades in my graduation exam  because of which our university name got very famous, so director told me that if I need any help he can ask me as he was the only person who helped all the time after my mom and dad's death.

So I went to meet him and told him everything but not full just that he need to help me get P'Boun give the exams.

"But Prem he hasn't done his high schooling and more over he is not from our university so how can I?"

"I know sir but... okk..... I have one idea he will give the entrance exam of this university if he is able to pass that test you have to allow him to write the exam. Ok?"

"Will he able to?"

"He will be, I give you assurance"

"Ok then...Hope you and he won't disappoint me"

"Sure sir and thank you so much"😀

"I always there for you Prem... if you need anything tell me, ok?"

"Sure sir!"

"Ok then, all the best!"

"Thank you sir!"

And to all our suprise again he was able to pass the entrance exam and did his best in graduation exam also. Director was also very much happy. At last his and mine hardwork worked. After that now think was that where to go for our job at that this person used his brain.

(Just thought of this pic will suit the scene the best

(Just thought of this pic will suit the scene the best.. sorry for late putting up🙃)

"Prem I was thinking what if we set up our own business?"

"Phi! That's not a bad idea😲.... but we don't have that much money to set up own we need someone to help us."

"Hmm"

He said sadly. As we both work at the same place for part time job eventhough money was there but just this much that we can manage our day to day living not to set up a business, at that time the owner of the shop were we do the part time job came and I think he would have heard everything.

"Do you need help with your business set up?"

"Ohhh! Good evening sir"

P'Boun said with a shock as he didn't noticed him coming towards us.

"Yes sir" I said

"So what type of business are you going to set up?"

"We haven't thought about it... but before that we need someone to help with it then only we can think further...."

"I can help! I know a person who can help with that... he is actually a doctor but his family used to do business and stuff so I think he can help you..."

"What's his name P'?"

"His name is Ohm Thitiwat, he is a dermatologist... here take his card....tell him I have send you..... moreover I will talk to him before hand also"

 moreover I will talk to him before hand also"

"Thank you P'"🙂

I took the card from him. Like that we both started our business name
'B4P Company'. We sell machines and equipment needed for hospitals as a doctor helped us with this business so obviously now it's our duty do our.

"Sir, they have reached"

I came out of thoughts, I and Hia were sitting in the meeting room even though we were late but the people who wanted to do the meeting with us are more late. Don't care for time of others!😒
(Like we did😜)

As the door opened, a man in tuxedo suit enters the room.

"Hi Boun, nice to meet you again!"

Sorry guys for the late update...
Actually I'm running out of ideas but still forcing my brain to think to its maximum.
But these fucking exams, oh god!
Hope you all are enjoying the story
See you in the next chapter!

                    Su Su Na guys!