Becky, Bella, and the Baby

Hi!!!! See I did update !

"Becky? Becky?!" Bella's voice drew me from my thoughts - well more like memories.
"Hm?" I said. "We were discussing baby names remember?" She said trying to shift on the couch, her huge belly getting in the way.
"I'm sorry I've been distracted lately." I said with an apologetic smile. "It's fine it's my fault anyways, little EJ and I've been causing trouble." She murmured to her stomach.
"Bella you and my nephew are not causing trouble, and EJ?" I asked.
"Edward Jacob, if it's a boy which I'm sure it is, I can just sense it." She said. "But what if it's a girl." I prodded. She fell silent for a moment. "How about, Reneeseme." She answered.
"Reneeseme." I repeated. "It's beautiful."
Bella went silent for a moment then looked up to me. "I was wondering if you could sing for him." She finally said. "What?" I questioned. "Edward, he said the baby likes when you sing."
I paused and focused reaching into her mind. I started flipping through her past memories and found one. When Edward found out he could hear the baby. I smiled softly. "He really does." I said resting my hand against her stomach and feeling a soft kick.
"Alright I'll do it." I said. I slid down off the couch and onto the floor, level with where the baby should be and I softly hummed then started to sing :

God and His priests and His kings
All were waiting
All will wait
As they go over

Held between heaven and hell
As they're dancing,
As they dance over and over
Over

Cold
Cold

Crimson and bare as I stand
Yours completely,
Yours as we go over

Sing for the lion and lamb
Their hearts are haunting
Still hunts hope ever and ever
Ever

Cold
Cold

God and His priests and His kings
Turn their faces
Even they feel the cold

What you are given
Can't be forgotten
And never forsaken

What you are given
Can't be forgotten
And never forsaken

What you are given
Can't be forgotten

I hadn't notice Alice and Rosalie enter the room. Or that they'd been listening to our conversation. I placed my cold hand over Bella's stomach and felt a soft pressure returned. "Did you want me to listen." I asked and she nodded eagerly.
Since I was a sponge I had absorbed Edward's mind reading ability. I closed my eyes and smiled. I couldn't identify the gender but I could feel and hear what "he" was saying.
"He says he loves the song, can't wait to meet all of us and especially loves you." I said softly. She smiled and leaned down as much as she could to speak. "We're waiting for you baby and mommy loves you so much." She said stroking her lower abdomen.
She stopped talking as Jake entered the room. I braced her back as Alice and Rose grabbed her arms helping her up. "Hey." She said.
Ever since we had given Bella human blood the baby has stopped drying to drink from her and Bella doesn't look that sickly scrawny anymore, almost normal.
"Are you okay?" She asked him. "It's not like I'm the one carrying a demon." He replied. I shot him a slight glare telling him to be careful.
"This is pretty important Bella." Rose said as Bells stroked her swollen belly lovingly. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided." She finished.
"W-what now." He asked worriedly. Edward choked back a laugh and we shared a knowing look. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." I said. "She hates them." Bella concluded.
"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jake said. Bella released a breath of air and said, "Their not that bad, if it's a boy EJ, Edward Jacob." Bella said for the second time.
"Okay fine, that ones not awful. Why don't you tell him the girls name." Rose said. "I was playing around with our moms names, Renee and Esme and I was thinking Reneesme." Bella said. I smiled and rubbed her back assuringly.
"R-Reneesme." Jacob said and Edward chuckled. "Too weird?" Bella questioned. "Ummm." Jake said. "No that's not to weird." Edward cut in. "It's beautiful." He finished. "It's unique it certainly fits the situation. I like Reneesme." He continued.
I moved to take Roses place as she grabbed the styrofoam cup of humans blood. "He likes it." Bella whispered and Rose rolled her eyes. Bella reached for the cup and it fumbled from her hand.