“Mine,” I say as I pull her in again and kiss her hard before pulling her head back in one fluid motion.

“Fuck, you are so damn perfect.  So beautiful.  So about to be mine forever.”

I stare into her eyes and see everything that’s good about the world.  I see my reason for living.  I see us, together, forever.

“You know I was going to give you one last chance to tell me to stop, even though it would have been the hardest thing I’d ever have to attempt in my life.  The Mount Everest that I know there’s no way I could scale, and that’s why I’m deciding now, not to ask you.  Because there’s no way I could turn back, and I know you feel the same.”

“Exactly.”

“No turning back.”

“Never.  I’m all in, and I want you all inside of me.”

“Oh, I’m going to put all of this inside of you,” I say taking her hand and wrapping it around my shaft.  The feel of her tiny fingers on my long, thick, cock has the fucker pulsing.  “There’s so much this big, hard, dick that is now yours is going to do to you.  Not just tonight, but always.”

She moans.

“You want to hear a little sample?”

“Yes.  Tell me,” she pleads, her breath short and choppy.

“I’m going to use it to stretch you for the first time, to open your channel so I can fill it in its entirety with my swimmers because I know how much you want my baby inside you and that just turns me into an absolute caveman for you.”

“Uh huh,” she moans.  “Keep talking.  I love your voice.  I love hearing you tell me all these things that are on your mind.  Tell me more.”

“More, is what you’re going to be asking for despite the fact that you’re going to be filled with my come to the point it’s dripping from your pussy into next week.  Oh, I know your tight little hole is gonna be greedy with my gift, but there’s no way there’s enough room in there for every last drop I’ve been saving my entire life, and it’s all for you.  It always was.”

“Yes.  Your come is all mine.  Your seed.  Your baby making.  Mine.”

“Yours.  Tell me you’re mine.”

“I’m yours, Donovan.  Yours.  Tell me who I am?”

“Mine,” I growl.  “And you’ll only ever be mine.  And that’s the damn truth.  You can take that to the bank.”

“Yes.”

“You feel that come on your stomach?”

“Uh huh.”

“That’s not come, that’s precome.  And I’m tired of the ‘pre’s’ the foreplay, anything that’s about coming before the act.  It’s time for the act of making you mine and I can’t wait much longer.

“Why wait at all?  I want you now.  All of you…inside me, filling me and stretching me just like you said.”

“Because first, I have to taste you.”

I grab her by the hips and quickly spin her onto her back.  “Now spread those pretty little legs of yours and show me that gorgeous cunt that is mine, all mine.”

“You’re going to make me come before you’re even inside me.  You’re going to make me climax just from your words,” she confesses as I rest a hand on her knee and spread her even wider than she can on her own.

I stare down her slit, so many thoughts, positions, everything on my mind.

“Well, you know what we’ll do if you come too quickly?”

“What’s that?”

“Just make you come again and again and again.”

“Maybe I’m not multiorgasmic.”

“Oh you are…you are.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because I’m going to spend as much time as it takes to prove exactly that to you.”

She breathes out hard.

“You sure?”

“I promise.”

And it wasn’t just a promise, it was my burning need to make her come before she even felt what it was like to feel me inside her, to lose track of where one of us ended and the other began.

She was going to get me all night and forever.  That was for sure.

She was the only woman on this planet who ever meant the world to me and I was about to show her that right now and continue on doing so every day for the rest of her life.  I want every breath she takes to remind her of the ones I’m about to take away right now.

I breathe in the scent of her sweetness mixed with a hint of musk from all the arousal coming from her, pouring from her pores.

Her pussy is gleaming even in the limited light in the room.

Time to clean up my dirty little girl, before I slide inside her and really make a mess of this entire place when I lose my mind for real.

My body slides back and my head forward and down as my lips find her labia, licking straight up her slit as her hips thrust up into my face and those knees which were spread come slamming in, hammering home against the sides of my skull.

My hands grip ahold of her knees.

Time to buckle in for the ride because I’m gonna find her G Spot and when I do I can’t wait to hold on for the ride…of our lives.