Calm comfort

(Not my art it's just a placeholder for now)

Amity P.O.V.

I was let out of the hospital earlier than most because of Luz's mother being able to watch over me. Within the couple weeks I was gone Luz told me she had something planned, I honestly don't know if I should be excited or nervous. Since I got back I've spent most days with Luz in her room. The human world is so different I would've never expected it to be like this, although the few creeps that try to hurt Luz can be burned alive perhaps? "Nah Luz would just get after me about hurting them..."

"What was that?" Luz turned her head to look at me her carefree smile plastered across her face.

"Don't worry about it" Leaning closer to Luz I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Sweetie~"

"Hey don't tease me like that unless you expect me to want more~" Luz put her hand on my shoulder holding me in place as she grabbed my chin with the other hand to kiss me. We pulled away briefly, for a moment I really thought I was dreaming. She slowly pulled me in for another kiss. I can feel the heat radiating from her hands rise. Not to mention our faces. Once we pulled away Luz mumbled a few things I was only able to catch the last bit, which unfortunately was in Spanish. "Eres realmente hermosa y muy buena besadora...."

"Y'know if healing was connected to how easily you can blush I'd be invincible" Luz burst into laughter.

"I'd never stop kissing you since you keep hurting yourself"

"As long as I can kiss you it's worth it."

"Unngh would you lovebirds give it a rest you're making me sick." Eda groaned as she walked by Luz's room. Muttering something along with "hypocrite".

"You're just jealous!" I quickly said.

"Ha! I'll have you know my relationship status is further along than yours. You better keep it that way, your too young to be doing anything crazy."

"Eda! Why would we do that?!" Luz's face turned a shade of red that I didn't think was possible. I probably look the same. It's honestly adorable.

"Hey kids your age can be a bit out there. Keep it PG or whatever humans say." Eda grabbed her apple blood then waved us off heading downstairs.

"She really went there..." I giggled nervously hoping our thoughts wouldn't drift too far. I felt myself twitch at the tension.

"Did she have to though?" Luz groaned jokingly.

"Don't tell me you were thinking about that?~"

"What?! Of course not!" Luz shook her head. "Hmph...you're joking aren't you?"

"Of course sweetie~" Luz whimpered as she looked away from me blushing.

"It's my job to kill you not the other way around!" Luz groaned as she turned back to face me.

"I can't let you have all the fun~" Jokingly I pinned Luz down in same position she put me in the other day receiving me short squeak. Looking at the girl under me I felt myself grow tense, but I can't figure out why exactly. Maybe it's because I'm 'topping' her right now...? That makes sense right?

I don't plan on doing anything, so why do I feel like this?!

I kept my smirk the whole time hoping it would just go away. Luz stared at me blankly likely processing my nonexistent intentions.

Luz P.O.V.

What's happening?! Is she actually trying something or is she messing with me like I did? Gah! Stop looking so beautiful right now so I can focus!

Mentally kicking myself I tried to force a few words out of my mouth, which happened to be in Spanish. "¿Debería besarte ahora mismo?" I spoke so quickly I almost didn't understand what I said.

"Umm....sorry heh..." Amity laid on top of me her hands sliding under my back. "Probably should of said something to break the tension instead of just stare at you."

"You're just being captivated by my beauty~"

How am I acting so smug when I was panicking a second ago?!

"Oh hush I can tell you were going crazy a moment ago" I chuckled nervously. Unsurprisingly Amity snickered as well.

"By the way how late is it? I need to make sure our date is ready for tomorrow."

"I told you already, you don't have to do anything special."

"Of course I'm doing something special Mi Amor!" Amity obviously didn't forget what I said meant, she frantically looked for a way to hide her face. "Hey! Don't hide your cuteness! It's my right to see it!" I swiftly booped Amity's nose causing her to stop and focus on my finger for a moment, a fit of chuckles following after.

"Pfft what was that?"

"I booped you!" Amity continued laughing for a while.

"You're such a dork." Amity spoke once she finally calmed herself a bit.

"With a dark side!~" Amity shook her head for a moment before resting it a little closer to my face.

"I can hear your heart beating....it's nice" Amity closed her eyes a grin creasing her lips.

"¿Cómo puedes ser tan caliente y tan linda?"

"Stop speaking Spanish it just leaves me confused" Amity removed one of her hands from under my back to ruffle my hair. I grabbed her wrist causing her to squeak while looking at me. "J-just tell me what you said!"

"How can you be so hot and so cute?" Amity opened her mouth to say something but only turned away from me casting an illusion to appear above my head. "Hey what did you-" I looked up at the illusion trying to figure out the floating lines.

"Have you seen yourself?"

"You're more cute than hot but you're definitely nice to look at." Amity surprisingly didn't stutter instead she just looked straight at me.

"So you're falling for me all over again?"

"Am I ever not falling for you?" I chuckled while I started to stroke Amity's hair, receiving a subtle squeak that faded into a quiet purr like sounded.

"Are you purring?"

"Am I what?"

"Purring. It's a sound cats make when they're enjoying something."

"I don't even know what that sounds like so I can't answer that." I shrugged closing my eyes. "Since you're so stubborn about it, what do you have planned tomorrow?"

"Not telling~"

"Thought so... but it was worth a try."

(What has writing an entire chapter of fluff taught me?.... ANGST IS EAISER FOR ME AHHHHHH!!!
I'm not joking when I say this was difficult to write on top of it being fluff and I told myself to end it on a high note instead of getting a little angst in as usual)