Blight Honor

Luz P.O.V.

When I got my phone back and walked to my room.I heard a conversation going on.I don't know who all was talking, but when Amity spoke she sounded terrified.She sounded heartbroken like she was going to cry.When I opened the door Amity was staring at the window.

"Amity is something wrong?"Amity quickly turned to look at me.Tears forming in her eyes. "A-amity! What happened?!"I went over to Amity and she hugged me the second I got to her.She buried her face in my neck as tears started to fall.

"I'm so sorry..."Amity's sobs felt deafening to me.Why was she crying?

"Amity you have nothing to be sorry for"Amity only tightened her grip.She muttered something, but I couldn't understand her while she was crying.

"Stupid parents, stupid honor, stupid love"This time I heard Amity.What does she mean by honor?Do her parents have something against me?I don't even know them.

"Amity it's gonna be okay I'm here for you."

"Luz...I love you..."When I heard that my heart skipped a beat.

"I-I love you too Amity..."I don't understand what's happening but I know something is wrong.It'll have to wait till later.Amity needs me right now.

"Luz I'm so sorry for what I have to do."

"What do you mean?"

"Emira and Edric saw us kiss, and let's just saw my parents aren't very fond of me dating a girl"My heart dropped.I remember what Amity had to do to Willow because of her parents.

"Why should that matter?!"

"They want me to continue the Blight name with a boy of their choosing.For Blight honor I guess...."I was filled with rage.Amity gets to decide who she gets with nobody else.

"Why should we let them say who you have to be with?"

"Luz it's not that simple."

"We have to show them you won't let them decide your lover"

"Luz...I wish I could"Amity pulled away from me and stared directly into my eyes.Amity's eyes were full of fear and worry. "There's nothing I can do."

"Don't go back"

"What?"

"I said Don't go back."

Amity P.O.V.

Luz was staring intently at me.I couldn't believe she actually suggested me staying here.I'm not against it, I'm just surprised.

"Luz I don't know if I can do that..." Luz didn't seem to know what to say.She looked like she had given up on me.Luz got up and walked to the doorway.She placed her hand on the side of the doorway before she spoke.

"I don't know how to help you Amity.I honestly don't know if you can help yourself.I want to be with you trust me, but if it's going to be hopeless like this all the time.I don't think it's good for us...."Luz walked away without even looking back.

-

I sat there in her room for a while.Nothing but fearful thoughts flowing through my mind.I didn't want to move I had no reason to.Until I heard a crashing sound come from downstairs.I ran towards the sound to find Eda unconscious and Luz being held restrained by two guards.

"Luz!"

"Déjame ir, stupid guards!"

"Luz the human you have to come with us to the Blight Manor."

"T-the Blight M-manor...?"I don't think I've ever felt so scared in my life.Luz was being taken to my family.Theres no telling of what will happen to her there.

"A-amity what's going to happen to me...?"Luz sounded nervous I wish I had the answers.Even if I did know what they were going to do, the guards dragged her out of the house before I could say anything.

"Luz!!" I screamed her name and ran after them.

I'm so sorry I got you into this.I wish I had never fell for you....