Kids Are Alright

(Decided to make this an extra long chapter since it's the last. Thank you to every single one of you that decided to stick through all of this nonsense and read my fanfiction. I honestly didn't think it'd ever get this popular so thanks again for all of you :D)

Amity P.O.V.

"Luz come on we have to go!" I was the only one pulling Luz back from the fight. Edric stayed back to make sure if the Emperor got through Eda and King we'd still have a chance to get away. Emira, Lilith, and Camila went further ahead to make sure guards weren't in our way.

"I can't leave Eda and King! How can you leave your brother?!"

"Edric's dumb enough he can make it out of anything, besides he'll probably just disorientate the Emperor with illusions."

"B-but Eda's curse what if she needs her elixir?!" Luz pushed away from me enough I had to let go; unfortunately, Emira's healing spell wore off and I couldn't stand.

"Fuck!" I basically forgot the pain when the spell was working but it was definitely worse considering I was high on adrenaline when I got the injury. "Luz you're just going to have to trust her okay? I can't force you to leave anymore...damnit my ankle's killing me."

"Amity..." Luz bent down and helped me get back on both feet. "Sorry, I wasn't exactly being helpful."

"No it's not your fault, you're just worried about Eda. If it were you staying back I would be doing the same."

"But your hurt and instead of helping I was just fighting against you." Luz sighed as we started walking. "Really wish I knew some healing glyphs right now."

"I'll be okay without them." Luz smiled a little at that.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." Luz and I watched Edric run by us, spin around, and cast a levitation spell on us causing Luz to let go of me as we floated towards Edric. In the confusion I accidentally started rotating and saw that the Emperor was following us.

"Edric hurry up please!"

"Trying! Hey Em!" Edric began shouting at our sister hoping she'd see our desperate situation and float all three of us to her. To our luck she spotted us...after the Emperor grabbed Edric. "J-just go! I'll meet up with you all later!"

"Ed no!" I tried to cast a spell that would've created an abomination that'd attack the Emperor but Emira pulled us towards her before the spell was finished. When we got to her I fell weirdly and landed on my ankle in a way that worsened the injury. "Damnit!" Emira cast a healing spell but now I could still feel the pain.

"Wait where's Eda?"

"No time for that Mija we have to go." Camila ushered Luz to focus on running away it's not like the Emperor was really slowed down with his attention on Ed. I tried to walk but my leg gave out and forced me to the ground.

"This'll be annoying as hell." I sighed as Emira rolled her eyes with a slight grin on her face. She lifted me off the ground using a levitation spell and they instantly started running. We passed through hall after hall until we came across the exit. Lilith summoned her staff and we all started piling onto it. To make everyone fit I had to sit on Luz's lap and I'd be lying if I said I didn't blush.

"Everyone ready?" Everybody got situated and we eventually took off and went to the owl house. Once we landed we heard an excited gasp that was none other than Hooty.

"Not that bird tube." Hooty stretched towards us in corkscrew fashion and didn't stop until he was roughly 5 inches away from us.

"LuzAmityOhMyGoshYou'reBack! IHaveSoManyStoriesToTellYouAboutMyNewFriendGregoryTheLadybug! TheyUsedAllPronounsAnd-"