"We haven't properly met, my name is Tsu."

"Piper. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"You're friends with a lot of the guys at U.A. aren't you?" She asked.

"Uh, just Bakugo and Iida." She told her. Piper already saw why she asked her that question, she wasn't asking because she didn't want to seem rude. Piper admired her manners and smiled at her.

"Just make your presence known." She whispered. Tsu smiled at the advice she gave and continued to follow Ellie through the house.

Once they came back down to the living room again, Ellie pulled Piper aside, "what did you have in mind for tonight?"

"Well..." Piper whispered in her ear and Ellie smiled at the idea.

"That's awesome, yes were doing that."

They both laughed in excitement and headed to the rest of them.

"Okay, we are going to the pier tonight." Ellie announced.

"What are you up to?" Momo asked suspiciously.

"Just do it, you'll love it."

The girls got ready and they all headed to the pier. They spent most of the night there, riding rides and playing games. Piper came to Ellie and told her it was time.

"Ladies, follow me." Ellie led them to the end of the high dock and each of them were clueless to what was going on.

"This was Pipers idea, I wanted this sleepover to be a bit different. I wanted it to be more memorable."

"What are we doing here?" Momo asked.

"Were Pier Jumping." Piper told her bluntly.

"What?! Isn't that dangerous?" Uraraka worried.

"Come on, were future heroes for crying out loud. Don't you want to push your bravery?" Ellie asked.

"Not like this?" Momo crossed her arms. "This is unlike you, Ellie. I don't think Piper realizes how dangerous this is. Think about what shes getting us to do." Momo said looking at her a little concerned and judgy. Piper approached her and looked into Momos eyes.

"Coward." She told her. With that, Piper took a running start and dove off the dock. The other girls screamed in fright seeing her drop into the water. She disappeared under the surface for a few moments and then came back up, waving to them.

"Shes insane!" Toru exclaimed.

"Will you guys stop calling her names!" Jiro said standing up for her. "At least she had the balls to do it." Jiro took off her shoes and jumped in after Piper, meeting her in the water. Ellie looked down at them both, hugging happily because they overcame a frightening challenge.

"Ellie, dont do it." Momo advised.

"Im going to do it."

"No, Ellie you could drown." Momo worried.

"I might not drown too."

"Well, Im doing it. Im part frog anyway." Tsu took Ellie's hand and they both jumped together. They both let out a cry of excitement as they resurfaced. It was down to Mina, Toru, Uraraka and Momo.
Mina walked a ways from the edge of the dock and then ran towards the end, screaming in excitement.

She met the water with a splash and was congratulated by the others.

"Come on Uraraka. You can do it." Jiro encouraged.

"Don't cheat either, no zero gravity." Ellie shouted up to her.

Uraraka stood at the edge and let herself fall into the water. Everyone cheered. Momo and Toru were left.

"Toru come in the water is fine." Mina reassured her.

"Yeah come on we wont let anything happen to you." Piper said.

Toru finally was coaxed into the water and joined the rest of them. Momo stood at the edge of the dock and crossed her arms.

"Momo, you don't want to be the only one who didn't jump the pier do you?" Eleiri asked her.

"This is just irresponsible." She said. "I could hurt myself."

"Don't be a buzz kill. Come down here!" Jiro shouted.

"I am not a buzz kill!" Momo shouted back

"Prove it then!" Piper replied.

Momo was conflicted, this was crazy but it also looked so much fun. Her feet moved before she made a decision and met everyone down in the water. The girls cheered and splashed each other, all of them hyped on adrenaline. After a couple of hours they decided to head back to the loft and change. Some of the girls sat and played cards, hung out in the hot tub or the pool or sat and watched movies. Piper decided that the water at the pier was too cold for her liking so she joined, Jiro, Mina and Ellie in the hit tub.

"Yes, so warm." Piper said happily sinking into the hot water.

"Were playing truth or dare, want to play?" Ellie asked.

"Sure."

"Okay, Piper. Truth or dare?" Ellie asked.

"Dare, of course." Piper said leaning back on the jets.

"I dare you to call a sushi place and order pizza." Ellie said handing her her phone.

"No problem." She dialed the number and put it on speaker.

"Welcome to Sushi Palace. Will this be for pick up or delivery?" The guy on the other end said.

"Hey, Id like to order an extra large pizza with pineapple on it." She said. There was only static on the other end for a moment, "Are you drunk, miss?" He asked. The other girls tried holding in their laughter.

"No, that was rude."

"Miss, you're calling a sushi place and asking for pizza."

"So, can I get that pizza?"

"No, Miss. This is a sushi place. I can recommend some good spicy tuna rolls for you."

"Naw, Id rather have the pizza."

"Okay, goodbye." The man hung up and the girls laughed.