Secret Recipe.

Present Mic rushed through the hallways of UA, looking for his dear friend, "shota!" Mic called out to him.

Aizawa turned around and saw Mic approaching him, "what are you doing here?!" He asked.

"I knew I couldn't contact you so I came here. Piper found out who has Iida."

"What? Shes not supposed to leave the house-"

"She used her sight. Then she had one of those vision thingies and-"

"Where is Iida?" Shota wanted him to get to the point.

"At the old Tokyo City Asylum. One of the villains was stupid enough to make a video feeding Iida tea-"

"You do realize this makes no sense whatsoever?"

"Its not the first time." Mic shrugged.

Aizawa nodded and walked out with him. "Tell me everything on the way, were doing some recon."

Mic followed him out and they hailed a taxi, heading to the asylum. The men snuck their way in and Mic directed him where to go. Just like in Piper's dream, it was a lit room at the end of the tunnel. The asylum smelled like mold and old blood, Mic covered his face from breathing it in. Aizawa noticed that the wall covering the room didn't connect to the ceiling and so he threw his scarf upwards and pulled himself up, "keep watch." He told Mic as he hoisted himself up to see them fron above.

"That tea has got him all delirious. What did you put in it?" Illuzion  asked.

"Its a secret recipe, you're free to use it, since your mind games haven't worked on him." Danjuro said quite smugly.

"My tactics work fine, thank you very much." Illuzion said offended.

"Sure, a few days with you and the kid was asking more questions than cowering with fear."

"Idiots..." Aizawa mumbled to himself. He looked over at Iida who was in a disgruntled daze, trying to decipher the specters that appeared in his vision. He observed the surroundings, making sure to take in every detail to relay back to the group of heroes so they could make a plan of rescue.

"Oh of course, he only caught on to you scheme by you explaining what you do." Danjuro stated.

"Thats it!" The two men started fighting and Shota sat crouched looking at the two. He spotted something moving on the far end of the room, "Piper?" Aizawa saw her crouched behind a few boxes, watching intently.

Shota was filled with anger and protectiveness, she deliberately disobeyed him. He had no choice but to erase her quirk and her eyes went wide when she figured out he was in the same room.

She searched the room, looking for her father and she spotted a pair of red eyes staring back at her angrily. She shrunk back, knowing she did something wrong. He pressed a finger to his lips and made a gesture telling her to stay put.

She clutched her deer horn blades in case she needed to use them, hoping that she didn't have to.

"Mic, did you know that Piper was going to be here?" He asked.

"No, I told her to stay put. Where is she?"

"Shes hiding, which means we have to do the rescue now. Make a loud noise to distract them."

"STEP AWAY FROM THE STUDENT! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!" Mic screamed.

The two men backed away from eachother, holding their ears from the loud voice. Piper watched as the two men ran out the room amd into the hallway where Mic started fighting with them. Shota lowered himself down and Piper came to her father. "You arent supposed to be here! Do you realize that if I wasn't here, you'd be a hostage too?!" He shook her shoulders, looking into her eyes. He looked so scared for her.

"I made sure you were." She simply said. He exhaled and rubbed his face, "Well talk about it later, lets get Iida out of here."

Shota kicked open the door of the tiny observation room and untied Tenya from the ropes. Piper held his face in her hands and looked into his dark blue eyes, "Iida, were here."

He locked eyes with her and he shook his head, "No..."

"Im real, Iida. We came for you."

Mic came into the room, "I have them unconscious, I called the other heroes they are on their way now!"

"AHHHHHHH!" Iida cried. Piper backed away from him while Mic and Shota held him back. "YOU CANT BE REAL!"

Piper expected this, she just wished for a different outcome, he tried lunging for her but shota and Mic kept him away, "Piper leave the room." Her father told her. Piper just watched in horror as the boy she loved so much looked like he hated her now.

"Piper, go!" He ordered and she ran out of the room. All Might and the others had come to their aid and Iida was finally taken to the hospital.

Piper tried not to get anxious as they carried him away, yelling and screaming. Aizawa came to her, embracing her and turning her away so she couldn't see.

"He will be okay, understand?" He told her. "His mind has been under trauma, he will recover."

"He hates me now." She cried.

"He loves you." He held her face and told her sternly. "He needs time to recover from what he went through."

She nodded and held her Dad tightly. They left the asylum and the villains were arrested and taken into custody. Iida stayed in the hospital for two weeks and Piper couldn't visit him until he was completely himself.

Illuzion confessed to tricking Iida into thinking that Piper actually did break up with him, knowing the projection Illuzion made of her was fake. It made it all the more horrible when he saw her for real.

Once Piper was given the all clear, she quietly came into the hospital room, making sure not to make any sudden moves. She laid eyes on him, he was a sight to see. He looked like he had lost months of sleep. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked exhausted and worried.

Alexander Iida looked ay Piper scornfully but said nothing to her in consideration fo his son.

Iida looked over at her, meeting her eyes. He looked relieved and heartbroken at the same time. She froze and waited for a response, she didn't want to move until he allowed her.

"Piper?" He asked. "Do you hate me?" He asked, trying not to cry.

"Iida of course not. I love you more than anything." She approached him slowly.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, Iida. It was a lie, they made you believe your own lie you told them." She brushed his hair with her fingers. "We never broke up."

Iida reached for her hand and she took it, happily. "I love you."