Smut - Dave/Jack

- SMUT WARNING OK -

- Dave x Jack -

Dave's breath hitched, Jack had his hand wrapped around the base of his cock while the other was Dave's knee, spreading it open, their clothes scattered on the saferoom floor.

The cold saferoom table left him shivering. Jack watched Dave squirm around and let out tiny gasps as he repeatedly moved his hand up and down the purple man's shaft. He waited for Dave to look down at him before taking in the tip of his dick and slowly moving down, not breaking eye contact. Dave flushed red as he covered his mouth and let out a small moan.

"Fuckin' hell, sportsy.. you really- ah!" Dave gasped as Jack went down deeper. Shit, he must've been proud of missing his two front teeth and losing that gag reflex.

Jack looked up at Dave again as he bobbed his head up and down, the speed increasing steadily.

Dave threw his head back and let out a shaky moan, "Christ s-sportsy- I'm gonna fuckin- hah- I'm going to cum!"

Jack pulled off at the mention of that and let out a toothy grin. Precum leaked from the tip of Dave's cock as he growled and grabbed Jack's hair, shoving his dick back in his mouth, facefucking him. Tears leaked from Jack's eyes as he sucked and grabbed Dave's thighs for support, the man above him thrust into his mouth at an erratic pace.

"Fuck! I-I'm cumming, Jack!", He shouted as he finished with one final thrust and came down Jack's poor throat.

Dave panted as Jack pulled off his cock with a small audible 'pop', using his thumb to wipe off the sides of his mouth, he breathed in and out deeply, he reached down for his member but was stopped.

He looked up at Dave and whined, "C'mon Dave.. Let me finish at least-", His words were cut off by a kiss on the lips, "Don't worry about it, Old sport, look what I brought." Dave spoke as he seemingly pulled a bottle of lube out of nowhere.

Dave smirked and pushed his hair out of the way before leaning in and whispering, "Get on the table." Jack did as told, both of them switching spots. He sat on the cold, metal table, letting out a shiver in the process. Dave moved closer and kissed Jack on the lips again before trailing down his neck and biting down on his shoulders, sucking down, leaving hickeys and bite marks as Jack let out small moans.

Dave pulled back and lifted Jack's legs, securing them on the table. He once again grabbed the bottle of lube and proceeded to pop the top off and squirt a generous amount on his fingers. He aligned them with Jack's hole and paused.

"Are you ready, love?" He spoke softly, looking up at Jack.

Jack loved him so much; his face flushed a light pink as he eagerly nodded and spoke, "Yeah- yeah, I'm ready." Dave smiled at him and slowly pushed his index finger in, "Hey, sportsy, you're kinda tight. I'm gonna need you to relax for me, okay?", he peered back up.

"Ngh.. I'll try, Dave." Jack whispered.

Dave went back to work, stretching him out, carefully adding a second finger. By the time Dave added a third finger Jack was moaning out in pure ecstasy and begging for Dave to fuck him already.

"Are you sure?" Dave questioned.

"God- yes, fuck! Just f-fuck me already, Dave!" He barked out.

Dave pulled his fingers out and grabbed the bottle of lube once more and lathered his dick up. Jack whimpering at the loss of warmth inside him. Dave grasped Jack's knees and aligned himself before pushing in gradually.

Jack let out a cry. Dave's cock was way different than his fingers, it was long, thick, and warm. Dave continued to push deeper. He shifted his hands to Jack's waist and worked all his length in. He looked up and noticed Jack biting his finger as tears streamed down his face.

"J-Jack! Are you okay? Shit- you should've said something-" He panicked and began to pull out.

"No! D-Don't pull out, you're just- fucking big, give me a sec.."

Waiting for Jack to adjust didn't take long, as he was back ordering Dave to move.

Dave moved his hips back and forth, watching the way Jack's face flushed red and how his mouth would open slightly each time he thrust in him.

The thrusts grew faster, and Dave fell into a rhythmic pace, clutching Jack's waist.

"Mm.. ah- Dave.. keep- keep going~" Jack breathed out.

Dave, angling himself differently, managed to hit Jack's prostate.

"Oh fuck! D-Dave, do that again- please!" Jack's eyes widened as he whimpered and bit his lip.

Dave showed no mercy and did as told. Each thrust hit Jack's prostate perfectly. Dave fucked him wildly, wanting to hear Jack moan his name out again.

"Oh my fucking- hah! Dave- right there- right there! Oh my god!" Jack cried out, tears flowing down his cheeks, his eyes filled with lust and his dick leaking with precum.

"Please, please, please, Dave! I'm going- ah! I'm going t-to cum!" Jack clutched the sides of the table and begged as Dave grabbed his dick and jerked him off, loud moans and cries could be heard from outside the saferoom, the table rocked and made audible scraping noises against the floor.

"Hgn- Jack, I'm gonna cum too.." Sweat shined off his forehead as he held onto Jack's waist.

"Fuck! In me- I want it in me!" Jack pleaded.

With a few more strokes, Jack came. Dave following closely behind and riding his high out. Both men were left panting and sweaty, Dave pulled out and cum dripped from Jack's stretched hole.

Dave picked up their clothes and pulled out a handkerchief from one of his jeans' pockets.

Jack snickered and wiped his forehead, "It's like you were prepared for this.."

Dave smiled and said, "I guess you could say that."

Both men cleaned themselves up and got properly dressed, Dave stealing a kiss from jack as they walked out of the saferoom and into the main lobby.

Only to be met with a look of concern from their phone headed boss as he fumbled with the clipboard in his hands.

"There's no way in hell he heard us.." Jack's eyes widened.

"My guess Is that he was near us when we got busy." Dave smirked and elbowed him.

"..Were we loud?" Jack questioned.

"Old sport, you have not fuckin' idea." Dave chuckled.

"Oh- shut up!" Jack laughed and pushed him.

"Aw c'mon Jacky, know you love me~" Dave stuck his tongue out and raised his hands.

"Mhm, you got me there." Jack smiled as they finished their shift and walked out of the pizzeria, hand in hand.

___________________________________________

UH SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN MONTHS I JUST DON'T HAVE MOTIVATION AND I HATE MY WRITING STYLE JKWSJD

also I don't normally write smut, I did this as a joke for my friend jhaizusdbj

EDIT: fixed the titles of the chapters and shit so that it was easier to navigate, I'm so sorry for the notification spam 😰😰