"You don't deserve the innocent boy. You were just about to shoot up drugs into him. He is my son now. I will never hurt him the way you almost or already did in the past. You don't deserve him. Burn in hell." And I stood up, before she could say anything I shot her in the head.

I walked out of there and down to the car where the infant boy was still sobbing so I sat in the back and held him. "Go to the children's hospital. I need to make sure he is healthy."

~ End of flash back ~

It had turned out I had just gotten there in time that night. He was healthy and he doesn't remember anything. I plan on telling him in the future when he is old enough. He is currently 5 gonna be 6 in 4 months. "MOMMY!!!" He cried from his closest. I walked in and saw him on the floor crying. I sighed

"What is it sweetheart?" I said calmly.

"I-I want help! I don't know what to wear!"
I picked out a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt along with his black Jordan's. I quickly got him calmed down and dressed.  "Ups or do you wanna walk?" I ask him. "I WANNA WALK! I BIG BOY!" I smiled and nodded at him. We walked down to breakfast.

I sat at the head of the table. Normally my dad would but him and my mom are taking a much deserved break from home and the mafia. Don't get me wrong, they love us and all that but they need breaks too. Tyler was on my left and Aria on my right with Lizzy on her side and Alfonzo at the other side of Tyler.

After breakfast Aria went to school and Tyler, Alfonzo, Lizzy and I to the mafia house. At the mafia house there's also a daycare/elementary school there so that kids who are too young to protect themselves can still learn and yet still be safe. There's also a small medical area with the doctor who helps Alfonzo and his medication. Aria and Alfonzo go to the same school but it's important for her to go to private school so she can socialize properly and still be safe.

Pulling into the driveway of the mafia house or technically mansion, I grab Tyler and put him on my hip. Alfonzo waits for me and so does Lizzy.

"Lizzy, open the back so the dogs can come out please." She nods and out jump Blaze, Rose and Lucifer. The are instantly at my side and we walk to the doors that are opened for us. I set Tyler down and he runs towards Amelia, his teacher who takes him to class. Lizzy walks in the direction of her office and Alfonzo with me to the doctor.

"Ahhh hello Donna, I see you have Alfonzo with you.....medication stopped working?" The doctor asked and I nodded. "Well...I have a new one. It's a shot at he would have to get it every 2 weeks but I don't have much more we can try." I sighed but Alfonzo just nodded.

"I'll take it. It's better than meds every morning." He muttered.

"Alright well I'm going to my office, you and Tyler will head home at 3 and I'll meet you there just before dinner. Got it?" Alfonzo nodded as I walked away.

I dialed a number on my phone and quickly put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Kyle I'm leaving for Scotland in a week. I want the plane ready by 9pm on Friday of next week. The airport is already aware of my trip."

"Yes ma'am. It'll be ready by the day after tomorrow if you choose to go sooner."

"Alright thank you" I ended the call. Kyle was a friend of mine since I was 12 and he was offered to work as my security or something but his passion lyes in flying planes. Both commercial and private planes so he is my personal pilot but also has freedom to fly others than just me.

•••

I looked at the time. 4:15 I got up from my desk and started walking out of the mansion and to my car. I had a quick meeting with one of the gang leaders from around here.

I hopped in my car and turned the engine on. Before pulling out of my parking spot I connected my phone to the Bluetooth in my car and turned on We Dont Have To Dance by Andy Black. I pulled out of my parking space, not bothering to buckle up. I pulled out of the underground garage and sped towards one of my night clubs. I own those to also cover up the illegal business but I opened them myself, the earnings weren't split into the mafia like the hotels were. I went in through the back entrance for workers only and walked into the VIP section.

I sat down across from Vince, leader or the sleeping cybers. His gang isn't what you expect. His gang is very skilled on hacking and basically anything that has to do with electronics. You name it, they already dealt with it.

"Vince, have you gotten what I asked for?"

"I have part of what you asked for. What you asked me to find has been proven tricky to figure out." He puts down a hard drive and slides it across the table. "I told you I would find everything you ask for, I need a little more time. That is what I can provide for now. I'm warning you though, don't watch it around anyone and be careful. I know you've seen and done things that are disgusting but......that could hit a nerve." I grab it and stand up.

"Thank you Vince. But I expect the rest with the next two weeks. I'm only being generous because you haven't bull-shited me at all."

"I understand and you will get your information, our deal still stands though, correct?"

"I'm a woman of my word."

"Thank you Raven."

I nod and walk back out to my car, putting the hard drive in my glove box and speed home.

By the time I arrive home it's 5:45 and dinner is soon. My Dobermans are out playing in the yard bc they came home with Alfonzo and Tyler. I walk through the doors and instantly I hear "MOMMY IS HOME!!!" and I smile. I crouch down and open my arms as Tyler comes running around the corner and into my arms.

I stand up and put him on my hip. "Hello sweet heart, how was your day?"

"It was good mommy! I made a new fwiend, her name is lily and she is vewy pwetty!"

"That's amazing!! But hunny I need to take off my shoes so I want you to go wash up for dinner, ok?" I set Tyler on his feet and kiss his forehead. He runs of and I take off my boots. I love Tyler but he almost always has more energy than me.

Dinner goes by smoothly and I tucked Tyler into bed about an hour ago at 8:00.
Aria wanted to sleep on her own tonight or try to at least so she went to her room and Alfonzo went to his. They have a bedtime of 11:00 on weekdays and 2:00 am on weekends. Lizzy came to my room and I filled her in on what happened today. Everything from Alfonzo in the morning to Vince at my night club. She reminded me about my cousin Enzo. I really didn't know what to do about him but I'd figure it out tomorrow.

A/N: Soooo I've been thinking and I don't have specific days I'm gonna update but I'm gonna try and post 2 chapters a week or more, depending on school and home. But I hope y'all like this chapter <3