you could almost feel his warm breath on your cheek, causing your own to hitch. the eye contact hadnt been lost the entire time, and you both saw the desire in eachother amplify.

       •SMUT WARNING SMUT WARNING•

within seconds, kylos lips were pressed against yours, and his body was as well. you heard something lightly land on the floor that kylo must have thrown, but you were too occupied with kissing the darn hot man to figure out what it was.

kylo picked you up with his hands on your ass and tongue inside your mouth, kissing you with such passion you thought you couldn't handle it. the heat inbetween your legs was screaming, but you tried ignoring it the best you could.

you quickly found your back colliding with a nearby wall and your hands pinned above your head. you felt kylos lips beginning to go lower and lower, sucking on the skin of your neck and shoulder. when going back up to your lips, he left a trail of kisses that made a small moan escape from you.

right as he let go of your hands, you immediately began to take off the tank top that you were wearing. you pulled away from him for a second so you could pull the piece of clothing over your head and toss it to the ground, and as you did you heard a small chuckle come from him.

without thinking, you reached down and grabbed his dick- which was obviously hard, and since kylo didn't expect it at all he sucked in a small breath. "yeah, thats what i thought." you said to him as you smirked and looked into his eyes.

a similar expression appeared on his own face, and in a matter of seconds your body was flung over his shoulder and legs left dangling. kylo harshly spanked you a few times, leaving red marks and also whimpers to form.

he dropped you onto the bed and began stripping himself of his own clothing. his toned body obviously made an appearance, and stars did you forget what a sight it was.

you were snapped from your gaze when you suddenly felt kylo taking your pants and underwear off roughly, leaving you both completely naked. as he began lowering himself onto you, you slid out from under him- leaving his face to be stuffed in the bed.

kylo immediately flipped himself over so that his back was touching the bed, and right as he did you sat onto his ripped abs. your eyes met with his confused one, and before he could say something, you grabbed his biceps and spoke up with your face only a finger length away from his own.

"you know, what you said earlier was a piece of fucking shit. and quite frankly? i didnt like it very much." he didnt have any time to reply, for you crashed your lips into his the moment you finished talking. you slid your tongue into his mouth, and moaned against the kisses. your hands found their way into his thick hair, and kylos found theirs on your hips.

his buff arms snaked around your waist and pulled you even closer to him. you left one final kiss on his cheek before you hopped off of him and made your way onto your knees. you didnt waste any time, and you shoved his member into your mouth.

you heard a groan come from kylo, and you worked even harder. your tongue spinned around the tip and your lungs pleaded for air. when you finally allowed yourself some, you wrapped your hand around his shaft and pumped your arm at a fast pace.

"y/n, always trying to please me hm?" he teased as his eyes stayed focused right on you.

you put his dick back into your mouth, boosting the speed by 10. when you knew he was close to his peak, you once again moved your hand up and down his length.

the warm substance made its way into your mouth, and you swallowed and licked your lips. without hesitation. kylo let you do whatever you wanted to because he knew he was going to get his turn one way or another. you moved back on the bed and looked kylo right in the eye. you slid your throbbing cunt right down onto his manhood and rode him with quite the aggression. your tits bounced wildly, and you grabbed onto the sheets of your bed with sweaty hands.