Big meal!

*Rachel, Nef and Cybra are outside*

Rachel: *Coughs* My throat is still hurting from yesterday, it hurts whenever I talk...

Nef: Same here... *Coughs*

Cybra: *Crosses her arms* Not my fault that you guys can't handle food that is spicy, besides it wasn't that bad

Rachel and Nef: *Yelling at the same time* YES IT WAS!!!

Cybra: *Rolls her eye* Right...

*Nex_ottsel walks up to the guys wearing chefs clothing and a fake mustache*

Nex_ottsel: *Talking like Mario* It's-a me, Nex_ottsel!

*Rachel, Nef and Cybra looks at Nex_ottsel weirdly*

Cybra: Wut..?

Nex_ottsel: Nevermind... We got a dare from Mephilis_the_Light12 to everyone!

Rachel, Nef and Cybra: Damn...

*Alice, Lamia, Greg, Nex and Lilly walks in*

Alice: What are you guys doing here?

Nex_ottsel: We are-...  *Notices Lamia looking sad* Why are you sad?

Lamia: *Sighs* I had to get to Jinx today and apologize him for burning his computer to ashes, also I bought him a new one as a replacement for the old one... I felt bad for what I did so that's why I got him a new one, I do have a heart

Nex_ottsel: LAMIX ALL THE WAY! XD Anyway here's the dare

Dare: My friend wanted me to say a meatball the size of the sun so that is the next dare

Everyone: *Yelling* WHAAAAAT?!!?

Nex_ottsel: *Magically makes the meatball appear* Dinners ready!

Rachel: *Angry* Okay fuck this shit, I'm not gonna eat that!

Lilly: Same here, I'm a vegetarian so I can't eat meat!

Alice: Neither can I!

Nex_ottsel: Too bad for you... *Pulls out three contracts from out of nowhere* IT SAYS HERE THAT YOU HAVE TO!!

Rachel, Alice and Lilly: Crap!

Greg: *Yelling* HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EAT THAT THING?!?

Lamia: *Angry* MY STOMACH CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH FOOD, IT'S TOO SMALL!

Nef: *To Cybra* Any ideas..?

Cybra: *Taps her chin* I may have a solution for this that would make it easier for us to eat it... *Whistles* MANKO AND NINA, GET HERE!

*Manko and Nina appears*

Manko: Yes my-... *Sees the meatball* WTF?!

Nina: *Drooling* That looks tasty, *wipes away drool from her beak with her wing* so why are we here?

Cybra: Remember that you two only eat once a month and that it has to be something big?

Manko: And that we can eat it without gaining any weight, our stomachs are like bottomless pits

Nina: Yes we remember that mistress, but why-... *Starts to realize* You want us to eat the meatball don't you?

Cybra: *Nods* Yes but you don't have to eat the whole thing, leave some for us

Nina: That doesn't sound bad, *to Manko* are you ready for this?

Manko: *Drooling* You bet I am, let's eat!

*Manko and Nina starts to eat the meatball*

*Some time later*

*The meatball is now the size of Aphelion and Manko and Nina are looking like normal... They haven't gained any weight!*

*Everyone is looking at them with wide eyes and jaw hanging*

Manko: *Licking his fur clean* That was tasty, *burps* haven't eaten this much food in years

Nina: *Using her beak to clean her wings* Agreeing on that

Rachel: *Rubs her eyes* Did they just eat that much..?

Nex_ottsel: Yes they did... AND NOW YOU HAVE TO EAT THE REST!

Lilly: But I don't want to, I'm a vegetarian...

Alice: Don't make me do this!

Nex: *To Nex_ottsel* Come on you can't force them to eat something they can't eat

Nex_ottsel: *Sighs* Fine, you don't have to eat the rest of meatball Lilly...

Lilly and Alice: *Hugging Nex_ottsel and crying* THANK YOU!!

Nex_ottsel: *Choking* Stop hugging my, don't be so clingy!

Greg: Better eat the rest before anything else happens...

*Everyone eats the rest of the meatball*

Cybra: *Using a claw to pick out meat that is stuck between her canine teeth* Not bad, but I rather hunt for my meal... It's a better way for me to keep myself in shape

Lamia: *Licks her fur clean* What a mess, look at my fur!

Greg: *To Rachel* Hey sis, are you alright?

Rachel: *Looking like she wants to throw up* Ugh my stomach... *Puts her hand over her mouth* I have to get to the bathroom! *runs into the house and gets to the bathroom*

Nef: It was too much for her stomach to handle...