Barbie girl!

*Rachel is back to normal but is now chasing Nex around in the house*

*Nex is running for his dear life and screaming at the top of his lungs*

*Cybra and Nef is watching them run around from a safe distance*

Rachel: *Angry* GET BACK HERE YOUR DAMN FURBALL!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!

Nex: *Scared as freaking hell* I don't wanna die!

Rachel: YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CHANGED ME INTO A CAT HEDGEHOG HYBRID!!!

Nex: *Crying* Please don't kill me!

*Nex_ottsel enters, gets beside Cybra and Nef*

Nex_ottsel: Hey guys, what's happening here?

Nef: Rachel is back to normal and mad at Nex for that cat hedgehog hybrid thing...

Cybra: So as you can see Rachel is chasing Nex around the house and trying to kill him, he's dead meat...

Nex_ottsel: Well at least she didn't get mad at Ratchet before when he failed to draw Lyra... Can't say that this is better...

Nef: Anyway... Why are you here?

Nex_ottsel: I got a dare from Lyra to you and Rachel!

Rachel: *Overhears* What?

*Rachel stops chasing Nex*

*Nex runs away, is gone*

Rachel: What is the dare?

Nex_ottsel: This!

Dare: I DARE RACHEL TO SING BARBIE GIRL WHILE HAVING A STARE CONTEST WITH NEF!!!

Rachel: Seriously... That song..?

Nex_ottsel: Yes and a stare contest with Nef!

Cybra: Hope this is better than the last time you did that with him...

Nex_ottsel: What's that suppose to mean?

Rachel: *Sighs* Well you see, last time I had stare contest with Nef he fainted...

Nex_ottsel: *Raises eyebrow* Why did he faint..?

Rachel: I don't know... Ask him if you want to know why

Nex_ottsel: Okay... So why did you faint Nef?

Nef: *Blushing* Well I...

Nex_ottsel: *Smirks* Oh now I get it... You got so nervous when looking into her eyes you fainted didn't ya?

Nef: *Changes conversation* Just let us do the dare before Rachel starts chasing Nex around again...

Rachel: Yeah let get this started, besides Nex is far gone now so we can do this without me getting angry

Cybra: Good excuse...

Nex_ottsel: *Smirks* Wait! I know something that will make this dare even better... The one who lose must kiss the winner and I will take a picture of it!

Rachel and Nef: What?!?

Cybra: This will be fun

Rachel: *Sighs* I hope Nef doesn't faint this time...

Nex_ottsel: It would be fun to see him do that but if I want to get a picture of you two kissing he has to stay awake!

Cybra: You really want to take that picture don't you?

Nex_ottsel: Yep!

*Rachel and Nef gets down on the couch, staring into the others eyes*

Nef: Are you ready Rachel?