Mega forms!

*Everyone is helping their Digimon train*

Rachel: Lekismon you have to be faster

Lekismon: *Taking deep breathes* I know but you are too fast, how can you move so fast?

Nef: *Training Gaogamon* She slows down the time and sometimes stops it

Lekismon: *Blinks* That explains how she moves fast

*Garurumon suddenly runs in with Nex_ottsel on his back*

Nex_ottsel: *Jumps down from Garurumons back* Dare time!

Alice and Sunflowmon: Aaaannd she's back!

Cybra: *Growls* What do you want?

Gazimon: *Still wearing sunglasses* Yeah what do you want bug?

Garurumon: We tell you once Lamia gets here

Nex_ottsel: LAMIA GET HERE NOW!!!

*Lamia walks in with Agumon*

Lamia: This better be important because I was just on date with Jinxster when he suddenly disappeared!

Nex_ottsel: Sorry for- wait... You call him Jinxster, why?

Agumon: She thought it sounded cute!

Lamia: *Blushing and having her claws out* Shut up Agumon!!!

Agumon: Sorry...

Nex_ottsel: *Claps hands* Now I got a dare from ShipDrave to you guys, and me for some strange reason, and it is...

Dare: I dare you all to face the Mega forms of your Digimon

Everyone: WHAT?!?

Nex_ottsel: Okay it's official... I'm dead!

Garurumon: I don't want to fight Nex_ottsel!

Rachel: Do we really have to do this dare?

Nex_ottsel: Unfortunately yes... I better find something to defend myself with, can I borrow your armor Rachel?

Rachel: Sure... *Takes of backpack* Here you go

Nex_ottsel: *Takes backpack and puts it on* Thanks, now to get awesome! *Gets the nexus armor on* Oh btw Nex can I borrow your R.Y.N.O also?

Nex: *Gives her the weapon* Sure here you go, just don't break it

Nex_ottsel: *Holding weapon* Awww yeah, badass weapon!

Alice: Is it really a good idea to give her that weapon?

Everyone: Nope!

Gaogamon: Time to digi-volve then guys

All Digimon: Yep!

*Agumon digi-volves into WarGreymon, Garurumon into MetalGarurumon, Gazimon into Justimon, Sunflowmons into Rosemons, Lekismon into Dianamon and Gaogamon into MirageGaogamon*

Rachel: Ready guys?

Everyone expect the Digimons: Yes

*Rachel, Lamia and Nex changes form, Alice gets her Jabber armor on and Cybra summon her wind scythe*

Cybra: *Use her wind scythe to create a big tornado* Take this! *Sends tornado at Justimon*

Justimon: *Scared* Oh cra- *Gets hit and thrown into a wall hard... Passes out*

Lamia: *In madness* You could've at least given him a chance to attack

Cybra: *Leaning against her scythe* If you fight me you have to be quick, not my fault that he couldn't react fast enough

Lamia: Right... Be right back *Runs up to WarGreymon and becomes a cloud of smoke*

WarGreymon: What the... *Eyes and lungs suddenly hurting* My eyes I can't see! *Coughs*

Lamia: *Not a cloud* That's the point... *Slashes him with her paralyzing claws* Now it's over

*WarGreymon falls to the ground and can't move... Passes out*

Dianamon: *Attacks Rachel* Hold still!

Rachel: *Dodging attacks* Do you want help Nef?

Nef: *Also dodging attacks* That would be good

MirageGaogamon: *Smirks and aims at Nef* Now I got you... Full Moon Blast!

Dianamon: *Aiming at Rachel* And I got you... Arrow of Artemis!

Rachel: *Smirks* Actually it's the other way around... *Stops time before the attack* I got you two

*Rachel flies up to MirageGaogamon and turns him Dianamon, does the same with Dianamon and turn her to MirageGaogamon*

Rachel: *Lands and puts time back on* This should be fun

*MirageGaogamon and Dianamon attacks each others and faints*

Nef: That helped

Rachel: *Crosses arms and turns back to normal* Sure did

Alice's Rosemon: Danger Thorn!

Alice: *Use her sword to deflect the attack fast* Nice try deary... Now it's my turn! *Summons her hammer of pain and attacks Rosemon... Makes her faint*

Alice: *Hand on hip* Too easy... Such a shame

Nex's Rosemon: Ivy Hug!

*Nex gets wrapped up in vines from the ground*

Nex: *Growls* That's it! *Breaks free* My turn... *Creates a ball of electricity in his hand and throws it at Rosemon*

Rosemon: *Gets hit in the chest and flies into a wall* Ow... That hurt *faints*

Nex: *Turns back to normal* That's right, this Ottsel knows how to fight!

MetalGarurumon: *Flying* Metal Wolf Claw! *Shoots at Nex_ottsel*

Nex_ottsel: Time to fire!! *Shoots missiles at the attack and shoots again at MetalGarurumon*

MetalGarurumon: Oh no- *Gets hit and falls down to the ground... Faints*

Nex_ottsel: *Jumps up in joy* We did it guys, we *beeping* did it!

Lamia: *Licking herself clean* Yay us... Look at my fur, all dirty

Alice: *Without her armor and out of madness* Is it really necessary to clean your fur now?

Lamia: *Doesn't care a shit* If I want my fur clean then I can do this without caring what others think

Alice: *Both hands on her hips* Right...