HOW TO SUPPORT LIZZY #PledisStansUnite2K15

Okay so now that Lizzy has made her debut, let’s actually vote and support her. This postabout Pledis got over 5,000 notes, and if over 5,000 people really support her, she’s sure to win something!

Here’s how you can help:

1. Watch the MV on PLEDIS’ Channel rather than 1theK channel. Pledis will only make money if you watch it on their channel. Like/Share/Comment on the MV! Watch multiple times~

2. Vote for her on MCountdown. Use multiple accounts if possible!

3. Tweet with hashtags #리지 #쉬운여자아니에요 . Make sure the hashtags have text before and after them, as well as between them. Also, retweet any tweet with these hashtags. Every tweet with 10 RT or more = 1 vote.

4. Search for 쉬운여자아니에요 and 리지 on Nate, Naver, and Daum, specifically during her live performances.

5. Buy the song on iTunes. (If the link doesn’t work, search “리지” directly in the iTunes Store and click the price and buy it from there).

6. Retweet/Like/Share Pledis’ official announcements of her debut. (Twitter/Facebook)
Follow/Like Pledis’ pages if you have not done so already!

7. The best possible way you can help is by downloading and using the Playgirlz Voter, an automated voting system that will vote numerous times with just one click! Follow the instructions and try it out~

8. I will constantly be updating this post for links and different ways you can help, so bookmark it and keep coming back to it. Reblog it as well, perhaps?

#PledisStansUnite2k15

--- 

Click the external link to see all the links of M!Countdown, Nate, naver, Daum, iTunes, facebook, twitter and Playgirlz Voter :D

Let's support Lizzy!