HAPPY NU'YEAR!!!

Dec. 31, 2014

11:55 am

Okay, it's because I won't be online I want to greet you all a........

HAPPY NU'YEAR!!

What's your NU'EST resolution?--I mean, New Year's Resolution?

Me? I would love to focus in my studies. I want to give all my best to show to my parents that I'm serious about my course. I want to see them happy when I get high grades. Simple as that. 

For Nu'est, I can't promise to be active as before. I can't just focus to them, especially that I'm not a kid anymore. This year I'll be turning 18, so I need to act mature and independent. I will continue to support them, because there's no way I'll leave them. 

I plan to save money for their albums, concerts(if ever) and stuffs. This is serious! I mean it! :P

Now that it's 2015, let's leave our regrets, heartbreaks, and failures as we go on and make another memories with new experiences! Who knows? Maybe this year it will turned out well! Be optimistic, guys. Always think in a good way. As a sister to all of you(because I'm older to some of you), enjoy every single day. Thank God that we woke up today, and make your whole day without pouting or whining. We can always be happy despite of the challenges. You can cry, but promise yourself not to cry on the same reason. After being wasted, stand up and give yout best shots to correct your mistakes. Acknowledge every comments, but don't rely on that. Your choice is the most important. Also, criticism can be an advantage to us. I've learn that to my English teacher. Don't be affected to what the people says to you, think that as a guide. Be strong and never give up. It's not the end of the world, so why giving up? 

I'm thankful that Baekho's surgery turned out well, and NU'EST celebrates Christmas with their family and friends. I'm happy that after this all, they are still complete. After what happened to China(which they got banned), I somehow understand Pledis. I admit that I got mad to the company because of the incidents(well not only that. They sucks at promoting). Anyway I'm glad they still treat their artists well unlike other groups which file lawsuits against their company.

Anyway, Advance HAPPY NU'YEAR AGAIN!! LET'S MAKE ANOTHER MEMORIES :)