[UPDATE] NU'EST Headlines Korean Dream Stage For Toronto Kpop Con 2015

Fan-run convention and concert, Toronto Kpop Con 2015 would be bringing you the best K-pop and K-culture experience with seminars, games and performances!

Starting in the morning, K-Pop lovers would get to enjoy interest panels with industry leaders like producer and songwriter iDR (who produced NU’EST’s 'Storybook' and EXO’s 'Peter Pan', among others) and MyMusicTaste's founder CJ Kim; meet YouTube stars such asShimmy, StillNotDavid and MisterPopoTV, and enjoy two adrenaline-pumping concerts. 

First up, the Canadian Dream Stage will feature over 200 Canadian performers ranging from Kpop-dance cover groups to local talents around the country, with the concert hosted by ANGEL GZ; following suit, popular Kpop boyband NU’EST is set to headline the Korean Dream Concert for a 2-hour concert. 

More performers and speakers are expected to join their line up for the event as the date draw near so don’t forget to keep an eye out on Pop! Goes The World’s (PGTW) Twitter for quick updates.

Not living in Toronto? Don’t fret, as PGTW has provided two same-day-round-trip bus packages that leaves from either Montreal or Ottawa. The bus will leave from downtown at 8am, and ferry you back home after the show’s over. Tickets of this is available as a top-up option on Eventbee for C$90, and the offer lasts till April 12.

DETAILS

Event: Toronto K-pop Concert ‘15 
Date: 2 May 2015 (Sat), 1100 hours-2300 hours
Venue: Metro Toronto Convention Centre (225 Front Street West, Toronto)
Tickets: BALCONY (C$100),  REGULAR (C$135), VIP (C$180) and VVIP (C$265) 
*prices does not include processing fee. Tickets can be purchased via Eventbee here.

VIP and VVIP ticket holders will get both a poster and a chance to go up-close and personal with NU’EST for a hi-touch, while VVIP ticket holders will get an additional fansign opportunity. Seats for all categories are still available so get them while they last!

Please duly note that the Day Pass tickets (C$40 w/o processing fee) is not inclusive ofNU’EST’s concert. 

For more information, don’t forget to head onto their official Facebook page over here - right now, they’re also doing a giveaway of signed Orange Caramel and NU’EST CDs, so don’t miss the chance to own a copy of the boys’ album.

Also, don’t forget to check out the official announcement video by the boys over here (and click that nifty thumbs-up button). Time to grab those tickets if you haven’t!

Many thanks to Pop! Goes The World for providing us with this update.

Source: Toronto Kpop Con 2015 / Pop!Goes The World

---

Check the seating plan on the side...