Chapter 6

Athena Pov

   After we all got up the next morning the jet was fixed so we all loaded everything back on the jet well almost everyone. Pyro, Mystique, and Magneto just stood there and didn't do anything. While we were on the jet Rogue, Bobby and Nightcrawler were watching  Logan, Storm, and I suit up more so Logan and Storm, I just had my uniform on underneath my clothes since it is more different than theirs. Mine helps control my mutation when I don't want to use it on missions. All that I have to do left is just put on my bulletproof vest, put the radio in my ear, tie up my boots, and place all of my weapons on all of the holsters that I have. 

(Ignore the number 4, this is the uniform under her marine/army like gear)

Bobby and Remy had proud smiles on their faces seeing me back into my marine-like gear that I have not worn in a while

"Where's ours?" Bobby asked all three of us. "On order. Should arrive in a few years." Logan deadpanned after buttoning the collar of his uniform. "Wait, how come Athena doesn't have one?" Bobby asked. "I do it's under this." I said as I lifted up my sleeves of the gear. "Oh, okay." Bobby said understanding after he saw her uniform.

"Rogue, come here." Storm called out gently, as Rogue moved towards the controls with Bobby following behind her. Storm points out the appropriate controls and displays. "After we touchdown and go in, you're in charge. If something happens to us, use the ascension control to get the plane off the ground. Do not try to control the plane while it's in the air. The auto navigation system will fly you home." Storm said as she was instructing them.

"Then what?" Bobby asked. "You've all got superpowers. Figure it out." Logan said in his gruff voice. Remy and I walked to the back of the jet to get my extra magazines for my guns. "They say that you're the bad guy." Pyro said as he stared at Magneto. "Is that what they say?" Magneto asked grinningly as he glance over at Remy and I. I just rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing. "That's a dorky looking helmet. What's it for?" Pyro teased as he eyed the helmet.

"That dorky looking helmet is the only thing that can protect Magneto so if I were you Pyro I would shut it and ignore the magnet asshole." I said as I slammed the container down that had most of my weapons in and walked away before I burn that piece of shit. 

"What's your name?" Magneto asked Pyro ignoring me

"What's your name?" Magneto asked Pyro ignoring me. "John." Pyro deadpanned.

3rd POV

"What's your real name, John?" Magneto tried asking again. Pyro thought for a moment. Nervously, he flicked his lighter open and played with the small flame. "Pyro." He said. "That's quite a talent that you have there, Pyro." Magneto said. "I can only manipulate it, I'm not like Athena who can create it with just her emotions and such." Pyro told him. "You are a god among insects. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Magneto said trying to pursue him into the dark side.

Later on Above Alkali Lake

The X-Jet circled high above Alkali Lake. A small camera emerges from the belly scanning. Logan, Jean, Storm, Gambit, and Athena gather around a floating 3D hologram that shows a photographic terrain map of the landscape. Magneto and Mystique also observe it but was kept to the back. Logan, Athena, and Gambit looked at it intensely  the dam spillway tunnels and the Alkali Base are all visible. From the naked eye nothing but snow covers the base and dam. Jean clicks a button.

"This is a holographic map of the area." Jean started to say. The holographic map suddenly changes into a crystal red, with varying degrees of pink and white marks that represent repetitive impact over time. "And here are the recent density changes. The lighter the mark, the heavier the activity." Athena finishes up Jean's sentence. They all see a series of white lines come out of the right spillway tunnel. The lines look like hundreds of tire tracks. Logan shakes his head with a sly smile.

"That's the entrance." Logan said. Jean changes the map once again it turns crystal blue with varying degrees of white and blue water activity. The entrance tunnel and spillway are all deep blue. "This shows the depth of the ice that covers the ground which is water activity." Jean pointed out. "If we all go in here he could flood the spillway." Storm said painting out the obvious. "Can you teleport inside?" Athena asked Nightcrawler. "I have to be able to see where I'm going otherwise I could wind up inside a wall." Nightcrawler said shaking his head no. "I have an idea." Logan said a plan brewing in his head. As they all looked at him not knowing what he was planning.

 As they all looked at him not knowing what he was planning