I could see him in my side mirror running towards the car I had stopped because it was a red light and he was still running towards me .

Shit shit come on come on light I said as my heart beat fast . Next thing I know I look back up and see him directly behind my car . The light turned green.

BOW BOW

I sped off going only to lose vision of the road causing me to swerve off the road rolling over and over what seemed like forever.

Jay pov

I ain't like the way she talked to me or her being with that nigga East yeah I know him fuck ass nigga killed my dad his homey cousin
So he wanna take what's mines ima take what he's . I shot two times in the back of the car causing her to swerve off the road and her car flipping over then finally stopped . It was dark so Nobody  could really see . I backed up leaving the road running to my car and speeding off

She got the wrong one I said laughing driving by the accident flicking it off and speeding away.

1 hour later

Dave pov

I just got home parking my car in the garage getting my bag and going into the house . It was pitch black in the house . I went upstairs seeing she wasn't here I checked to see if her clothes were in the drawers and closet and they were .

I took a deep breathe in relief and sat on the bed powering my phone on because I didn't wanna be bothered by nobody.

2 minutes later

Beep
Beep
2 missed calls from Gianna
5 missed calls from herbo
20 texts form herbo

Man what the fuck I said calling herbo back and him answering on the first ring .

"Yo nigga you need to get to the Walmart down the street now nigga no questions ask"

Beep

I was lost and all I could think of was Monae . I called her 3 times but no answer. I skipped the stairs running out the house into my Mercedes and speeding off to the Walmart .

10 minutes later

I finally got there seeing people standing everywhere police cars every where paramedics two and herbo hugging Gianna while she cried . I pulled over to the side seeing a car in a deep ditch. I ran out the car to where everybody else was at and seen moane car in the ditch

NOOOOOOO i said screaming with tears in my eyes I ran up to the car seeing it all messed up and it smashed into in the front .

An example of what the car looked like but the car flipped over .

Bruh what the fuck I said falling to the ground . I seen her just laying there as they tried getting her out .

This is all my fucking fault I kept saying .

"Sir please back up we have to get her out"

I stood up moving out the way and seen them cut the car I half reveling moane . She had blood all over her body .

Bruh please tell me is ain't dead . PLEASE TELL ME I said screaming .

"Sir please calm down we're trying are best"

Nah bruh fuck that I said trying to walk by the car towards her .

"Sir if you don't stay back we will arrest you now stay your ass back"

Man what y'all gon fucking arrest me for seeing if my girl alright fuck that I said trying to walk but got pulled back by herbo

"Bro calm down I know your hurting but you gotta stay strong for moane , moane not gon die she strong and you know that. It's gon be all good"

I nodded and sat back as they took her body and put it on the stretcher putting her in the ambulance and drove off with me on there tail .

To be continued

Please vote and comment ❤️