The embarrassment was still not enough probably that's why Mami told the tale of her private moments with the OPR. She shut her eyes recalling how sympathetic Mamiji had been with her in the last few days. 

Khushi opened her eyes feeling the gaze of another pricking her body. But the woman chose not to acknowledge it. The open PDA had left her drowning in a deep pool of embarrassment.

Excuse me Naniji. It's time for your supper.

She tried to leave in peace but the monster Raizada was in no mood to let her go.

And I will help my future wife.

###

The medicine box was shut with a loud clank by a fuming Khushi. Although no one was speaking still the silence in the room was deafening. 

Standing beside Nani's nightstand Khushi pretended to read through the old woman's diet chart. She was hyper-aware of Arnav Singh Raizada who stood against the doorjamb giving her a predatory smile. 

But the woman chose to ignore him. She was not in the mood to waste her calories arguing with a stubborn man like him. After all, was he, not the one who controlled everything in her life Devi Maiyya? First her job, then their relationship, and now this official announcement in front of all the Raizadas! Why?? Why does he always get to be the Alpha Male?!? Ughhh.

Naraz ho Kitten Kumari Gupta?
(Are you upset Kitten?)

She whirled around in midthought throwing daggers at the grey shaded man. No matter how hard Khushi tried to decipher, there were simply too many layers to this creature. It will always be an exhausting cycle she mused. Not ready to acknowledge him she continued to read from the paper in her hand.

Hmmm. Silence does not suit you, sweetheart.

Picking up a tablet from the nightstand Khushi tried to skirt around Arnav. However, the man slapped his palm on the other side of the doorjamb making it impossible for Khushi to leave the room. Her head shot up at the sudden movement and she was entrapped in the intense gaze of Raizada.

Tumne abhi tak mujhe woh nahi kaha jo mujhe sunna hai. So technically gussa mujhe hona chahiye jaan.
(You have not confessed to me those three words. So technically I am the one who should be in this situation my beloved).

Hum...hum kahenge bhi nai. Ab to...bikul nai. 
(I...I won't say a word. Not after all this...no chance).

Khushi listen to me alright?

Nai listen. Aap listen. Humse baat kiye bagair aap aise kaise rishte ki baat Naniji se karsakte hain? Boliye??
(I wont. You listen. Why did you not discuss things with me before making such a grand declaration in front of Naniji? Explain it to me?)

Poochte to tumhara jawab haan hota kya?
(Would you have answered the question in my favor?)

Nai magar...
(No but...)

Growling like a wolf the obsessive creature within Arnav folded Khushi in his arms as she fidgeted in response to his firm grip. But his dark side did not falter and continued to hold her squiggling form. His predatory self had taken over Arnav Raizada completely.

As much as he enjoyed his mates lividness OPR had to make a few things very very clear to Ms. Gupta. So inhaling the floral smell of her dark mane he forced her to meet his eyes.

Whatever I do...I do it keeping in mind the fact that you are mine. The obsession and muse of OPR.

I have no issues with your personalities Arnav. I adore all of them. But what about making mutual decisions? We are partners now.