Dream state

(No warnings, just wanted to give a heads up, this is a wlw fic, in Keira's POV, idea credit to my friends who discussed this fun head canon, enjoy!)

Yes
    I snatch the vodka from the counter. The corner bar near the complex is busy today, it's the super ball, everyone's gathered around the TV.
    I pull the hoodie closer to my body, the cap is lower now, covering my eyes. One of Emika's exes' hoodies, still smells like spice. Nice clothing for stealing stuff. I squeeze between clusters of people, bottle of vodka hidden inside the pocket of the inverted hoodie.
    I head towards the door at full speed. Blond hair spilling out, doesn't matter.
    I act like one of the students in this area, phone in hand, sloppy walking, dragging feet occasionally. I rush back to our complex.
    I open the door. "Emi? I got the shots."
    Emika looks back at me, and takes her glasses off.
    "Perfect." She smirks. She takes the bottle that I'm currently holding, pops off the lid, and takes a big sip.
    "Ah, nice stuff." She offers the bottle to me, I take it and head towards the couch.
    I take a gulp of it, the spicy feeling tingling my insides.
    Just like this we take turns drinking the liquid until she stops passing it to me.
    My vision's fuzzy, I look over to the two figures facing me.
    "Hey," Emika starts. Her eyes drooping a bit. "I think that you have something in your hair."
    Her hand waves near my head, missing me. She tries again, this time catching my hair. She leans closer, running her hand in my hair, tracing her fingers down my cheek, brushing her fingertips against my lips, before stopping completely on my chin.
Emi leans closer, her forehead touches mine, slightly. Her breathes tickle my skin. The alcoholic scent lingers in the air.
    My heart races as she whispers something I can't really catch. "Keira... beau...ss."
    My brain alerts for a second, the shock of soft lips touching mine sent shocks across my body.
    I fall into it, kissing her back teasingly, a tug on her lip, then harder, into it.
    She eventually falls on me, spilling lots of the alcohol.
    Our hands run through each other's hair, me admiring her silky and colorful strands while her playing with my curls
    We stay in this dreamy drunken state with this session, not know when it ended.
————————————————————————————————————————
    I open my eyes, the sunlight attacking my irises the instant it sees my open eyes.
    Something heavy is on me, I look down. Emika's slumped on my chest, a spilled bottle of liquor on the carpet.
It wasn't a dream.