* Chapter Thirteen *

I sat down in my in laws living room with Ghaffar and Ikram. The witch asked if she could come along with us and Ghaffar agreed, apparently he didn't see anything wrong with it.

My mother in law and sister in law walk in both glaring at me.

"I thought you wouldn't come" Adama says coldly.

"And why wouldn't she? She's my wife after all" he says back holding my hands. I internally blush.

"So ikram, how has school been?" mama asks.
"They are still on strike, at first I couldn't wait to start but now I'm just tired of waiting".

"That's how Nigerian universities are, just be patient" Mama says back before she turns to me "I heard you got fired after acting immaturely with a coworker".

"Yes so we have decided to use this opportunity to start our family" I smile widely.

"That's--" mama starts talking but gets cut off.

"-great news" Fahad Ghaffar's immediate younger brother says walking in with Abduljabbar behind him.

He and I get along really well while Abduljabbar just wants what's best for his brother and so he only cares about what Ghaffar says, not his mother or sister.

"It really is. Ummita and I can give you tips on that" he says talking about he and his wife.

"Really? That's great. I'll come pay a visit soon" I say back.

Before Ikram started all her nonsense I wanted to hook her up with Fahad but she ruined it completely. Ungrateful bitch!

"Mama I thought youwere going out?" Fahad asks trying not to look at his mum.

I don't know why he doesn't like her, she's his mother anyway.

She smiles weakly and turns to Adam a "Let's go, we can't be late". And whatever he says, she doesn't seem to get angry, she just looks guilty.

Adama rolls her eyes "Okay, see you soon Ikram" she walks out.

Fahad sits next to Ikram, crossing his leg and using his phone. "I didn't know you were coming" Ghaffar says standing.

"We just came here to see Mama, she called and said she wasn't feeling good, I'd forgotten how much of a drama queen our mother is" Abduljabbar says.

Ghaffar looks at Fahad, surprised. "You came too?"

"Your brother tricked me, he told me that Adama made a bucket of sauce for me".

I laugh "I can make you some tomorrow since he promised".

He smiles, widely "That's why I love you. And you'll be the onlyy woman in my brother's life"

.