* Chapter Eleven *

I am truly sorry for any typos you come across, I've been having problems with editing recently so I had to publish it without making corrections.

I look at her arranging my living room like it belonged yo her. Hauwa and I agreed that I'd kick her out tomorrow but I can't take it anymore, I don't have the patience to wait.

"Ikram?" I call her.
"Yeah?" she looks at me, acting innocent.

"When you're done, get your things. You're leaving"

"What?!" she asked perplexed.
"Yes. Is there something wrong with what I said? This is my house and I'm telling you to leave".

"Aleema? Why are you talking to me like this? Did I do something wrong?"

I shake my head "You really think I don't know? I'm not stupid".

She looks at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to marry Ghaffar or is it just his money? Huh?" I ask.

She laughs like I just said the dumbest thing she has ever heard "Is this a prank?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"
She nods "Okay". She walks in.

I couldn't believe she just agreed, maybe I was wrong? But it's better to be safe than sorry so it's better she leaves.

.

She walks inside the living room with 3+ suitcases. When she came here she had one but because of Ghaffar, his mother and I now she's leaving with three, at least she should be thankful for that.

She looks at her watch.
"At least let me make things right".

"How do you intend on doing that?" I ask.
"I could teach you to drive, Ghaffar would love that".

"Really?" I ask.
"Of course".

"Thank you but it's fine. I'll call the driver to take you there".

"No need. Ghaffar has given me your car".
"What?!".

"He said since you obviously don't need it that I can have it".

"Well I do now, give me the keys".
"No. He gave it to me"

"Ikram!"
Suddenly the door opens and Ghaffar stares at us confused. "What is happening now?"

He closes the door and walks over, leaning behind the couch between us "Can't I have one day of my life without your drama?" he asks looking at me.

"Here" she says giving me the keys. I stare at her.

"Why are you giving it to her? And why are your suitcases here?"

"She wants me to leave" she says prerenting to be innocent.

"What!?"
"Yes. She said that I'm trying to steal you from her. I don't know why she'd think that".

I stare at her shocked.
"Aleema? What is happening?"

"You won't understand".
"Please make me, please do".

I huff.
"You were the one who gave her the right to do as she pleases".

"What? What do you mean? What did I do?"
He asks looking very confused and tired, his voice sounded low. The last thing I want to do is have an argument but it's now or never, I'm sure.

"You gave her my keys, let her do whatever she wants in this house, hang out with her and now she thinks this house is hers too, it's your fault".

He scoffs "Really? Last time I remember you were the one who stopped cooking because you were angry, stopped cleaning and even ignored me. I'm sorry if there was someone who cleaned my room, washed my bathroom, cooked for me and talked to me when my wife didn't but that's not her fault, it's yours. You forced her on me".

"I did? Now you're saying it's my fault? Then did I give her the car keys?"

"When you'd tell me to take her to Zaria, drop her off, help her with this, help her with that what did I say? I told you I didn't want to do it but you insisted. Even she felt sorry for me and decided to be the one to start shopping for groceries and everything in the house. You have a driver but you expect me to drive you everywhere, I'm your husband and not your driver. That was why I hired one for you but you wouldn't drive with him" he huffs.

"Aleema get one thing straight, neither I nor Ikram are to blame. If you're desperately looking for someone to pin this on then blame yourself".

"Fine it's my fault but she's leaving, she can take the car if she wants".

"First of all, it's not your car anymore so you have no right over it and secondly, Ikram will leave when she wants to but not today and Wallahi Aleema I don't want to hear another word! I just got back from a hectic day at work and all i wanted to do was take my bath, eat and rest but with you that's not possible. Don't make me send you to your parent's house permanently because there is no point staying married to someone who makes me unhappy".

"Calm down, don't blame her. She's just jealous but Aleema, Ghaffar and I just get along. I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I just thought if he got along with Muhibba and Jamal it'd be okay if we got along that way too but I'm sorry if for once I really thought of myself as family".

"You see? You're heartless" he says looking at me in disgust "You're not who I married".

"Ghaffar?" she calls him "You should take your bath, I'll go make sure your food is still hot by the time you're done".

He looks at her and smiles, the same way he smiles at me when we were together "Thank you, if only my wife was more like you" he picks up two of her suitcases "Pick the other one let's take this back". They both walk away.

I stand there like an idiot too shocked to move or speak.

What Hauwa said started playing in my head.

Don't ever let any of them find out it's because you suspect her feelings for him, she might use that against you. You have to be smart Aleema or it might just be the biggest mistake of your life. She's cunning so be careful.

What did I do?

.
.
.

So....Aleema might have just made the biggest mistake of her life.

..

If you were Hauwa what advice would you have given her?

I'll publish a chapter based on your replies but I'm really interested in hearing your feedbacks so please comment! comment! comment!

Please just ignore my errors because I've been having problems with editing so I decided to just publish it.