Jieun swallowed before hiding her hands behind her back. She looked at and saw the concerned faces of Chenle and Jisung, but the others didn't show anything.

She simply smiled before looking away. "I'm fine, really. Sorry but I have to go."

However, before she could leave Chenle grabbed her arm and pulled her back. The next thing he asked totally threw her off guard.

"Where's your soulmate mark?"

Jieun didn't say anything.

"Jieun....."

She looked up in surprise. To be honest, she had no idea if the boy knew her name or not. But the way he said it, with so much sadness and guilt, it made her tell him.

"My arm." she said in a voice so quiet that she thought he didn't hear.

But he did. They all did.

Chenle didn't need to know which arm it was on, that seemed painfully clear.

He slowly pushed up her sleeve, but what he and the others saw would stay with them for a long time.

The bandage that Jieun put on earlier in the washroom was starting to get soiled with more blood.

"That, that isn't where your mark is, right?" Renjun asked, he stuttered a few times.

At this point, the others were also starting to get worried.

Jieun slowly took her hand away from Chenle's. She smiled softly again.

"It's fine, really. I dealt with it before, it isn't anything new-" she started, before getting interrupted.

"Isn't anything new! Your bleeding from your soulmate mark!" Haechan said incredulously.

Jieun didn't say anything and just stared at the ground.

"Did you go see a doctor about it?" Mark asked. They might not be in love with their soulmate, but they didn't want her to be hurt or even.........dead.

Jieun nodded her head.

The boys looked at each other, before Jaemin spoke.

"What, what did they say?" he asked, his voice a little unsure.

Jieun took a deep breath before replying, "He said that it was due to being half bonded to my........soulmates, and that because I have more than one the effects are more severe."

No one said a thing.

"When?"

Jieun looked up confused, as did the others.

"When did you bond with us?" Jeno asked.

Jieun smiled, remembering the day she met the boys. "I have a classes with three of you"

The boys knew that she had media studies with Haechan, but who were the other two?

"I have art with Renjun and english with Jaemin. The rest of you I met at the cafe, when it opened five moths ago."

The boys stood there silently watching without saying anything.

Suddenly Mark spoke up, "What are you going to do about the bleeding?"

"I'll wash the blood off and re-bandage it."

"That's it?" Haechan asked.

"Yup, it'll be good as new tomorrow!" she replied with a bright smile.

The boys were surprised by her happy mood all of a sudden, but they too started to smile.

"Your not going to work today are you?" Jisung asked.

Jieun replied with the same smile, "Sorry, but I have to pay the rent on time this month. My landlady was nice enough to let me pay it late last month, I don't want to ask her to do it again."

"Oh." said Jeno. None of them knew that she lived alone.

Jieun turned to Chenle, "Guess I'll see you later then."

Chenle smiled, " You bet."

"It was nice meeting you." Jieun said before leaving.

The boys watched her leave out the door. Jeno sighed.

"Man, we totally forgot about what we were going to ask her."

That's right. They had forgotten to ask her if she was okay with them being with someone else.

AWWWWW, get together already!! Sadly there is much to happen before we can see that. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy!!❤️❤️❤️

~ sunnyhyuck