2

"Have we met before?" The girl asked.

Jieun looked beyond confused.

"Yes? You see me every week when you come here, I'm the only waitress." She replies. She couldn't figure out if Soojin was joking or not.

"No, not that. I mean outside the café." She said, as if it was obvious. "Do you go to our University?" She asked after some consideration.

"Yes."

The boys, who were quietly watching the interaction, suddenly perked up. She went to the same Uni as them? How had they not seen her before?

"That's right! Now I remember you," she said as a look of realization passed her face, " your the girl who fainted!" 

Jieun suddenly became a little drawn back. She was almost sure that no one had seen her face when she fainted. It had happened because she had been away from her soulmates for too long after half bonding with them, the pain had been too much to handle. But the next day, no one paid any attention to her, but they were still talking about the girl who fainted.

As much as Jieun wanted to run away, she knew she couldn't. She lowered her head so that her bangs covered her eyes. 

"Yes, now is there anything I can get-" "Why did you faint? Did it have something to do with your soulmates?" Soojin interrupted.

What is with this girl? Is she psychic or something? Jieun shifted uncomfortably. This was like some sort of interrogation and she wasn't liking any part of it. Part of her just really hoped that Mrs. Kang would come out from the back and say something, but she knew it wouldn't happen. 

Without saying anything Jieun just nodded, hoping that that would be the end of the conversation. But of course, nothing was going her way today. 

"Ohh, that's sad. So did you meet them yet? Are they nice? Did you go on your first date yet?" Soojin asked, her phone forgotten on the table and her attention on the girl in front of her.

Finally, Mark who had been sitting and quietly watching like the other spoke up. "Babe, don't you think that's a little bit personal?" "Shhhhhh! I want to hear what she says." She said, a little annoyed that her boyfriend would try and get in the way of her sudden interest.

Why couldn't she just mind her own business? Jieun was getting really tired of this. She wasn't one to get mad, but Soojin was really pushing it and it was definitely wearing her down. And to be honest, she was also a little annoyed at Mark. Sure he wasn't her boyfriend, but her heart broke again when he addressed her problem as only "a little bit personal".

"I've met them, but their seeing someone else." She said. She couldn't meet their eyes.

The boys felt their hearts crack a little. They could tell that she was sad just by her tone and face. What if their soulmate felt the same way?

"Oh no. That's so sad." Soojin said while frowning, though anyone could tell that it wasn't genuine. "I'm dating these guys but they aren't my soulmates. I haven't met my soulmate either." Soojin said as she pointed to the boys. Chenle frowned, she talked about them as if they were just people that she passed by on the road. But they weren't, they were her boyfriends.

But as he thought about it more, something about what the girl said was bothering him. She went to their Uni, yet he never saw her. She always smiled except for when she was with them. She found her soulmate, but they were dating someone else. That's when something clicked. Chenle felt a horrible feeling start to grow in him as the idea grew. What if it wasn't soulmate, but soulmates.

"Is there anything that I can get you?" Jieun asked urgently. She was a little glad that she managed to finally break through and try and finish the conversation. 

Soojin looked a little shocked, as if she never imagined that anyone would stop her from sharing something. She recovered quickly, thinking that it was just a one time thing. 

"Oh actually I won't be getting anything. My friend's waiting outside and we're going shopping." She said taking her phone again. Jeno looked at her, "Wait what? But we-" "Sorry guys, but I  have to go." 

She gets up and leaves, not looking back. The boys just sit there, as if they had sort of given up. But not Chenle, he had enough. He was about to do something that he knew he would never ever regret. He watched the girl go back behind the counter before getting up and walking towards her. He sat on the seat in front of her. For a second she was shocked, but she quickly got over it. She was about to ask him if she could help her with something, when he spoke.

"So your our soulmate." 

OMG he knows!!!!  I know that I said I would update END, but I felt kind of bad cause I took so long to put up the first chapter, so here's the second one, which is a little bit shorter than usual, hope you don't mind. <3

~sunnyhyuck