your first day

As you leave the room you head to slendas room and knock
y/n:Hello?
Slenda:come in
You open the door you see a work desk and a bed to the side
Y/n:hey slenda hows it going, i introduced myself to all the girls
Slenda:good, well its getting late, so head to bed and in the morning come down for breakfast.
With that you leave and head to the room you woke up in
As you open the door you see its a nice little room, not overwhelmingly big, but not to small.
You head over the closet and see a few sets of your clothes were in there, you change into some pajamas and lay down.
You feel something you haven't felt in awhile, you feel happy. No more running for a bit, no more all nighters to keep an eye out for ghoul hunters. Your calm and you slowly drift to sleep.
~~dream relm~~
???: *cough cough* y/n, eat me, im close to death, were starving.
Gun shots fire in the distance
Y/n:no they'll leave soo-
???: no they wont. Y/n you are the first human ghoul hybrid, if you eat another ghoul you might absorb there kagun. You then will be able to leave here. Please for me.
You feel whats left of her arm touch your face as blood spreads a bit on your face and the arm falls as shes now lifeless and you eat her
~~real life~~
You wake up and feel streams of tears
You leave the room and come face to face with benny
Y/n: oh, hey benny hows your morning
Benny:its good but i heard crying in you room are you ok?
Y/n: Yeah just bad memories, but its all over now.
Benny: oh well come on every one is waiting for your joining ritual thingy, we all did it so dont worry.
Y/n: ritual, ooooookaaaaaaay, what all do i need to do to so i dont mess up?
Benny: win a fight agenst the second in comand, and then you get this imprinted onto you.
She holds her hand up and a marking appears, its a circle with an x mark on it.
Y/n: ok sounds easy enough, all i need to do is beat someone, who is it anyway?
Benny: well its-
End!
Haha a cliff hanger fight me!