meeting the girls part 1-JΞSS ТHΞ КłŁŁΞЯ

You walk out of the room and see 12 other doors total (you guys get to choose the other 4 girls and once they all have been chosen y/n will meet them) you walk to one of the doors and see a note "out on mission" you look down the hall to see that three other doors out of the 13 have that note on them so you chose to skip them which is easy since they were all together, you walk to the door closest to you once you got to it you instantly regret choosing this one first seeing as it has knife markings and blood "what a waste of blood" you think as you knock on the door and it slowly creeks open.

Y/n "Hello? I think your door needs some oil."

No response

You slowly walk in and look for the light switch but then you trip on something and the door slams shut as a figure turns the light on.

???: who the fuck are you.

Y/n "ok ok my name is y/n i was kidnapped and taken hear and this woman called slenda offered me to stay hear"

???: why the fuck should I believe you?

Slenda: "because he is our guest."

???: "o o o oh h hey slenda!"

Slenda: "that's what I thought, y/n this is jess, and she needs to learn to watch her language or else."

Jess: "y y y yes mam"

As you get up you get a better look at jess, a white hoody with black sweatpants to go along with the white skin, then you notice that she has a smile carved into her face, no nose, and no eyelids. Creepy. She also has a good figure along with a belt with knife holders.

Jess: "take a picture it'll last longer"

Y/n "sorry I didn't mean to stare just . . . never mind"

You then noticed that slenda is gone.

Jess " oh you mean you were staring at my a- . . . but?"

Y/n "kinda, i like looking at a persons clothes, facial figure, and figure when meeting them"

Jess "huh OK well get out your need to meet the others but save the room that has the game decorations on the door for last. OK? Bye."

And with that she pushed you out the door and closes it.

"OK guess its time to move on"

Hello everyone I know I said that I'll post every week but do to corona virus, I have nothing better to do so I'll update whenever I have free time and with that I won't have a schedule until the virus is over with so see you next time, bye!!!!!!