meeting the girls- part 5- intermission

As you step out you hear the door slam close then you feel a sickness in your stomach

Y/n: i need meat before i lose it

You walk around and see a stair way down and as you head down it you hear screaming. Then a monotone clown runs by seconds later a fuming jess runs by so fast the knife she always has cuts you a little but heals.

You ignore the chase and find a kitchen with a metal door. You open it and its the fridge/freezer, but then you see it, a dead body hanging upside down and see ej about to carve into it.

Y/n: hi ej

Jackie: Oh! Hi y/n have you met everyone?

Y/n: no not yet, there is like 3 or 4 left to meet, but i came because when i met sally she started to bleed and i realized im hungry and ran off so that i wouldn't attack her . . .

Jackie: oh so that's why sally was upset. Well ill tell her that you ran so that you wouldn't attack her, but first let me get this guys kidneys.

As she starts to cut into the man the smell of the blood makes your mouth water, your stomach hurts from how hungry you are.

Y/n: im sorry jackie but can i have some of him?

Jackie turns to you holding two kidneys with the blood covering her hands. Then you realize this person is alive but is knocked out.

Jackie: sure, at least the body wont be stinking the place up.

And with her saying that you feel your Iris turn red and the white of your eye turn black as 4 black tentecles shoot out of your back and stab into the man wakeing him up with screams of pain. You jump using your kagun to pull your self to him to imitate flying through the air as you bite into his forearm, riping it off severing the joints you then plunge your hand right into the middle of his chest with cracking and poping you then rip your hand out with the mans beating hart in your hand as you see his face twist in terror you take a bite out and then eat the rest whole starring into his eyes as he takes a finale breath and then dies.

You then turn to jackie but shes gone, the door wide open and you see her throughing up in the trash. But then you feel the hunger again and lose yourself to the hunger and once you come back the man didnt even look the same, bones everywere blood on the ground, and the skull missing an eye the other hanging out with the face of terror purmanantly stuck.

You turn and see slenda

Y/n: im sorry i didn't mean to lose control and do this much damage to him

Slenda: its ok but i cant go leaveing this unpunished. You are on dish duty for the week, if you wish to live hear. Now clean this up, dumpster is in the back then finish meeting the rest.

You grab a trash bag and put the body in it then put it in the dumpster then head to go change, as you head out of the room you woke up in when you first arived you look to see what room is next and see a door with black and white stripes.

Oof this took long to do. I did the intermission so that you wouldn't be hungry anymore also sorry about dish duty 😂 i know i said that i would post like once a week but im going to work on this during my free time so i hope you enjoy whats to come for this, and thank you for all the votes and reads