meeting the girls part 2-ΞЏΞŁΞSS JΛϾКłΞ

You walk out of Jess's room and looked at the next door it had the  game decor that jess warned you about so you snuck past it without making a sound like your training you went to the door next to it and it was a dark blue with what looked like black ooze dripping onto it from the top of the door frame. You knocked and then . . . you herd a scuttle and a crash, without thinking you opened the door to see a broken plate on the ground, a minifrige, and a queen sized bed with a huge lump on top. You slowly make your way to the plate too look there was what smells like blood on the pieces and a peace of some kind of raw meat that's half eaten, bending down picking it up to smell it you see out of the corner of your eye the lump flinches. Curiosity consumes you as you set the mystery meet on another (non broken) plate and walk over to the lump . . . and poke it.

???: w w who are you?

Y/n: my name is y/n what about you?

You then sit next to the lump

Jackie: my name is eyeless jacky but everyone just calls me jackie

Y/n: that's a good name, mind coming out from under the blanket?

The girl uncovers herself and your surprised when you see her . . . mask
She wore a blue mask with two eyeholes with a black streaks going down from them to the bottom of the mask and it remindeds you of tears.

Jackie: so why are you hear?

Y/n: well that slenda person kidnapped me and asked if I wanted to stay and if not. . . she'll kill me.

Jackie: sounds like her tho its interesting she picked a boy this time

Y/n: wait a boy? Why do you say it like that?

Jackie: well she only takes people that she wants to become proxies but there all girls.

Y/n: so wait I'm the only boy hear. . . oh god this is every guy's, but me, dream.

Jackie: yeah I wonder what she saw in you, and what do you but yours?

Y/n: i- i don't want to talk about it, I know if I stay hear you all will eventually find out but . . . I don't want to lose control . . . I don't want to hurt any one I care about not again.

You say while tearing up

Jackie: hear how about a deal you tell me about this and I'll tell you about every one in the house so you can be prepared

Y/n: o ok fine, it all started in japan, a man and a woman fall in love the woman finds out that this man is a ghoul, a creature that looks human, but not. Well she found out because the man was starving himself, now you see a ghoul has a special diet that if they don't follow they will get sick if they don't eat they lose control and will eat anyone close, the man lost control and ripped a chunk of the woman's shoulder out and then he realized what he has done and he ran, the woman wasn't mad tho and followed until she caught up and then true love filled the air. Happily ever after, right? Nope the woman had to run with her and the man's child because the man was murdered by this ghoul hunting organization and went after the child and mother . . . they got away but then they found the mother and child in America and the mother sacrificed herself to save her boy. . . that boy was me, I'm a flesh eating ghoul I can only eat human.

You look down but then hear jackie laughing then what she said surprised you

Jackie: well then you and me aren't so different, I mean I'm not a ghoul, but I eat human kidneys because I see demons without them.

You started tearing up that led into crying into jackie holding you for the first time in 2 years you weren't alone.

Jackie: well time for my end of the deal, (talks about all the girls just refure to heram for this info) and that's it.

Y/n: thank you. Welp I'll be going to the next person, see you later.

As you head out you get pulled back and turns to see jackie tilted her mask and kissed you and then blushed hiding under her covers you chuckled and headed out

Y/n: on to door numero 3

That was a long one so that's some of the story of your background welp ba bye see ya next time!