A Day Without The Other

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well and thanks to everyone that voted for Ransom and commented!! Now, this one shot is a suggestion that I received from HartfullSorrow, so I hope I did a good job!!

The suggestion was:

"I was having this thought about one were they tried going a day without being around the other one but ended up being sick knowing that they always need to be near each other." ~HartfullSorrow

Please don't forget to vote or comment, I am in love with comments <3

Just a reminder, Italics mean they are speaking in French.
________________________________________________________________________

Les Twins are always together; When you see one of them, you see the other. What would happen if one of them let what haters said, get to him? That their affection for eachother was wrong and shouldn't be done. That twin will propose that they take a day without the other, all because he was self conscious of what other people were thinking. He doesn't think that he needs his twin by his side, so a day without him should be easy.

They have done it once before when they were younger, having spent a year apart. So a day should be nothing to them. It's just 24 hours or 1,440 minutes or 86,400 seconds.

How hard could it be? It's not like it would make them sick, right?

Let's find out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Larry POV

Were me and my brother too close? This thought kept popping up in my head over and over again for the past couple of days. It all started when some b-boys that we was battling kept calling Lau my 'Boo thing' and other shit like that. Normally I would have just brushed it off but this time, I didn't. I felt bad for my brother because I had started acting more distance, not letting him get to close to me or being short with him.

I just wanted him to understand that I didn't need his constant touching or affection. I didn't need him to be with me all the time, I could be fine by myself. Which is why I was going to tell him that tomorrow we would be taking a day off from each other. He would go one way and I would go the other. In my mind, this would show everyone that I didn't need my brother, that we weren't that close anymore. Maybe then, they would stop talking about how we were a 'thing' and shit.

I never realized how wrong I was until I didn't have my Twin by my side.

____An Hour Later____

I was in the sitting area of my hotel room when Laurent came in, he was excited about something because he quickly made his way toward me, "Larry! I got us tickets to see that movie that you wanted to see, you know the one with th-"

"Laurent, I won't be going." I cut him off, knowing that tomorrow I would be chilling without him and him without me. His face dropped instantly, his eyebrows drawn together and his smile no longer playing on his lips.

"Why Bro? You've been saying you wanted to see this movie for a while now, do we have other plans or something?" His voice was confused, he had no idea that I wasn't going to be with him tomorrow.

"Laurent, sit down. I need to tell you something." He nodded slowly, his face showing his worry. He folded his long body in the chair beside mine and waited for me to speak, his right leg bouncing up and down, showing his inner anxiety that he had about the situation. I knew I was going to hurt him with what I was going to say, but I said it anyways.

"Tomorrow, we are going to take a day off from each other. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. Its as simple as that." My voice was colder then normal, I felt the need to distance myself from him and all I was focusing on was what those b-boys said.