My One & Only Reflection

Hello everyone!! Thanks to everyone that voted and or commented on 'Thank You For Being My Twin.'

Now I know it has been a while since I last updated but i have written a really good one shot for you guys to make up for that. I hope everyone enjoys it and please leave your thoughts; I love knowing what you guys think.

Also please comment telling me what your favorite one-shot is so far and why; I'm really interested to know which one-shot you just keep re-reading because its your favorite.

Things that you should now, this one-shot is set in France and Italics mean they are speaking in french.

I hope you guys love this one-shot as much as I do, lots of love from me to you!

__________________________________
-Laurent's POV-

Was this my fate?

I swiftly dodged the upper cut that was aimed at my eye.

Was this the reason why god put me on this earth?

I raised my leg and quickly lashed out at my opponents knees, making him fall to the floor with a cry of pain.

Was I really meant to have blood on my knuckles everyday?

I curled my hand into his hair and jerked his head back and watched with disinterest as blood ran freely down his face. The crowd that was gathered around us grew louder and louder, begging for more blood to be spilt.=

Was I truly suppose to be this Beast?

I raised my ring covered hand and mercilessly punched him in the face over and over again until my rings were dripping in his blood and he no longer made a sound. The sad thing was, I would have kept going if it wasn't for the people that rushed to stop me.

There was three guys who held me back. I didn't even fight against them but I did jerk my arms out of their hold and glared, "Don't touch me."

Each word dripped with venom and I was quickly given space; no one dare try to touch me again. I just watched as my so called opponent was dragged away, a trail of blood following behind him. It always fascinated me about how quickly a person could start to bleed but how long it took for them to stop.

I then turned my attention down at my hands and casual started to clean the blood off of my rings with my shirt. I only looked back up when someone stepped into my space, a glare already set into place on my face. In front of me, was a scared young man that looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there, who was holding a envelop out for me to take.

"Your winnings Beast." His voice came out shaky, I just jerked the envelop out of his hand and simply watch as he ran away with his tail between his legs.

Pathetic.

I didn't even bother to look inside the envelop, I already knew what was inside.

It was the only reason why I participated in those events; street fighting could gain a person a lot of money and quickly.

I bent down and picked up my discarded leather jacket from off of the ground and slipped it on, then proceed to walk back to my apartment because I no longer had any purpose to stay there. Another fight was going to begin and no doubt once they saw me, they would want to test themselves against me. Every fighter at least once wanted to challenge me, I could say that it was annoying fighting against them but I took sadistic pleasure in watching them suffer. I have told myself time and time again that I wasn't sane and I don't think I ever was. I started thinking about my past and how things got to the way they were.