Twin You Would Be Cute as a Wolf...

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for those that voted and commented on 'He is MY Twin'.

Now this one was just fun to write, I hope everyone enjoys it and finds it entertaining. Please leave comments about your favorite parts or things that made you laugh, I am curious to know ^_^.

As always, if you have a suggestion just message me and I will try my best to write it.

A quick reminder, italics mean they are speaking in French.

Hope everyone enjoys this one shot!!! Lots of love and until next time my lovely people.

____________________________________

A Witch, a curse, a pair of twins; What happens when you put them all together? You get a crazy story about Les Twins.

____________________________________

Third Person POV

Les Twins were killing the club, anyone that came up to battle got defeated and ran away with their tail between their legs. Larry and Laurent were in the zone, feeding off each others energy and moving in sync like they were just one person.

Larry had a huge grin on his face as he watched his brother dance, screaming when Lau did a pin drop right when the beat dropped. Laurent glanced at his brother and gave him a smile, giving a signal that only they knew, to join in with him.

Larry jumped in and started dancing with his twin, left foot, right foot; everything at the same time, even their breathing was in tune with one another.
Once the music ended the crowd rushed them, patting them on the back and shoulders, seeming like they just needed to touch the dancing masters in front of them.

While Les Twins were getting the crowds attention, someone was watching them. She was off to the side wearing a black dress. She was gorgeous with dark brown hair that fell in gentle waves down her slim waist. Her cold green eyes watched as the twins got the attention, her flawless face showed no emotion, her full lips which were painted in a deep red, turned up at the corners. Her cold green eyes were on the younger twin, watching him smile and laugh with his twin.

This woman was every mans dream, she had a gorgeous body and a beautiful face but looks could be very deceiving. She was a heartless creature that only wanted what she deemed as beautiful, and she would stop at nothing to get it. Her eyes cut too the eldest twin, seeing the subtle differences between the two. The older one was more reserved, he showed most of his love to his other half. Her blood red lips turned into an evil grin; she wanted them. They were both so beautiful and full of life. She wanted to watch the life get drained out of them, see them bend to her will.

The woman in black decided to go after the younger one first, use her appearance to bring him in, then she could use him to get to his brother. No one had ever refused her, so this time would be no different.

She stepped back and disappeared into the shadows, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

____________________________________

Larry POV

It was late and me and Laurent were getting ready to head back to the hotel; it wasn't far so we just decided to walk, no need in getting a car when you could easily walk it. I was waiting by the door for Lau because he had forgot his phone in the VIP room. It was a chilly night, the moon shinning brightly in the night sky. I glanced around my surroundings, getting paranoid, feeling a pair of eyes on me. I stayed alert, not liking the uneasy feeling that I got in my belly.

"Dammit Lau, hurry up." My harsh whisper seemed loud compared to the dead silence of the night. I wasn't a big fan of scary movies so this whole situation reminded me of one and I was not enjoying it. I jerked my head to the side when I heard footsteps coming closer to me. My eyes grew wide when I saw who it was.