I Will Always Be There For You

Hello everyone! I want to thank all the people that voted and or commented on 'A Game Of Hide & Seek'. I just loved all your comments so keep them coming!! ❤️

If you have any suggestions, just message me and I will try my best to turn it into a one-shot.

A quick remainder:
Italics mean they are speaking in French.

I Hope you enjoy this one-shot! Much love from me to you!

_________________________________

Twins.

Reflections of one another but different in unique ways.

They will do anything for each other.

They are each other's shadows and guardians, watching over each other to make sure everything is okay.

Les Twins are just like that; being there for each other even when things seem hopeless. They will be there for each other, no matter what.
________________________

Laurent POV

I woke up that morning with a sense of foreboding, it felt like something was going to happen and I wasn't quite sure what. Larry and I were scheduled to fly to San Francisco that night so we were all packed up, ready to go.

I was waiting in the hotel lobby with my book-bag and beats on, waiting for Larry to come down from his room. I tried to ignore the dread that was slowly creeping its way up my spin with music but that didn't really help.

I kept fidgeting and dancing out my emotions, my movements becoming sporadic and jerky to represent my unease. What was causing this? What was going to happen?

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone tugging on my twists, I raised my head up to see Larry there with furrowed eyebrows. He reached his hands out and gentle pushed my beats off my ears so that they were resting around my neck. "What's wrong Lau? You dancing seemed tense."

I just sighed and ran a hand down my face, still trying to shake the unease that I felt. "I not sure Larry...I just have a bad feeling, like something is going to happen." He looked at me for a moment then placed his hand over my heart, then removed it. "Is that why you heart hurt bro?" I nodded and rested my forehead against his shoulder; since we are twins we are really in tune with the others emotions, especially when it's a negative one.

Larry ran a hand through my twist then gave a gentle tug, "It going to be okie Lau, just relax." I moved back so I could look at him and he gave me his signature bunny grin. I gave him a small smile back, feeling a tad bit better but still on edge.

We just waited in the lobby for another fifteen minutes until our ride showed up which was a black SUV. People started loading our stuff into the trunk, while my twin and I got into our seats. I buckled my seat belt and made sure Larry was too because that boy has a problem with forgetting.

I kept fidgeting and squirming in my sit when the car started, my body not allowing me to settle down at all. Larry put a calming hand on my knee, which helped some but still didn't stop me from bitting at my pointer finger; a real bad habit I picked up when I was dealing with my anxiety.

I looked out the window and kept nibbling on my pointer finger, not even aware that I was bitting down quite harshly.

I looked over to the side when I felt a warm hand wrap around my wrist, finding Larry giving me a worried look. "Don't eat you finger Lau, that's cannibalism."

I gave him a short laugh, "I wasn't eating my finger Larry."

He just raised his eyebrow, "It sure looked like it."