The Death Of Barry Allen? Part 3

"Run Barry, run!" He yells at me.

He turns around and I begin to chase him.

We run up and down buildings, across streets and through different blocks.

I begin to use my negative energy to catch up.

I reach out my hand but he runs faster.

He runs up a building then back down, causing the glass to shatter. He runs into me, knocking me to the ground and he stands over me as if he was God.

"You're pathetic!" He tells me.

As if I didn't know that.

I get up with speed and knock him to the ground. He growls at me with his red eyes and he punches me, making me fly off the surface.

When I hit the concrete floor, he places his foot on my chest, preventing me from escaping.

I look around and I see civilians looking at the fight in front of them.

Some of them are recording. The rest are standing there, covering their mouths.

"See as your hero dies!" Thawne yells at them.

He picks me up and speeds me around this one block, throwing me into buildings, picking me back up and throwing me in another.

I guess we didn't have the full vibe.

He throws me into another building and this time, I feel the pain properly.

Also, the building begins to collapse.

"Whoops." Thawne jokes.

I stand up and run into the building, picking two people up at a time and running them out.

I manage to get everyone to safety before the whole building falls.

Once I do, Thawne throws me into the fallen structure and kicks me in the side of my face.

He picks me up and repeatedly punches me in the chest and then, went for my face multiple times until I fell back onto the ground.

I spit out blood and cough into the floor.

"What's the matter? Given up so soon?" He mocks me.

"No, I'm not giving up until one of us dies!" I tell him.

"Fair enough." He says. He kicks me again, making more blood come out of my mouth. "You're only making it worse for yourself."

"No, I'm taking a chance to save myself." I correct him, standing up.

He throws a punch at me, but I hit his hand away and punch him instead.

I punch his stomach with my speed making him groan and grunt.

He runs off with me following him and we run all over the city. Around the precinct, STAR LABS, the closed down museum and finally, Jitters.

He turns around and that is when I realised we are where it ends.

He starts to run around in circles and I see what he is trying to do. A lightning throw.

I just stand there, building up the anger in me so I have plenty of energy.

He stops spinning and throws the lightning bolt at me. I run into it and I actually caught it and threw it back at him, throwing him back and onto the ground. It's a shame I don't have those demonic claws Hunter had.

He gets up and grunts.

"Nice move, Flash." He says.

He runs at me again and begins to throw punches, but I dodge them all.

I punch him back but he pushes my fist to one side and begins to vibrate his hand.

Is this it?

He thrusts his hand into my stomach and I can feel the pain inside and out.

All of this didn't happen in the vibe except for my death.

I can feel my heart moving places it shouldn't, I don't think this is it, I think that, until I see it with my own eyes, in Thawne's hand.

He throws it to the ground and I groan and collapse.

Caitlin's POV

I wake up in a cell, facing the entrance to the pipeline.

On the floor I see a letter, I can't see what it says, the doors suddenly open and I walk out to see a,

Caitlin x

Barry.

I open up the letter and read it.

Hey Cait, I know that the first letter you read from me was me admitting my feelings, but I didn't know what else to do because I cannot be there for you.

I am so sorry for doing this, I locked you, Kara and Cisco up in the cells, let them out. Kara will be out for a bit, but she'll be ok. Me on the other hand, no.

I am most likely dead. Don't be sad, or mad.

I want you to find your love, the love of your life. I already have, and her name is, Caitlin Snow.

I love you, I will always love you.

-Barry xx

I throw the letter on the floor and hold back my tears.

There is still a chance he is alive, I know that.

I open up the pipeline and bring Cisco and Kara out of their cells.

Cisco is awake, thank God.

"Caitlin, where's Barry? He knocked me out and put me in here!" He says quickly, walking out of the cell.

"He went to fight Thawne." I told him, still holding back my tears. I am not going to cry until I see him myself.

"I'm going!" He tells me, opening a breach and stepping through.

I open up Kara's cell and just like Barry said, she is still unconscious.

I pick her up, and she is heavy. I carry her into the med bay and lay her down on the bed.

I hook her up and look for anything bad.

Nope, nothing. Just unconscious.

I walk into the cortex and sit down. I turn on a computer and look for the news.

I see one that says, The Flash VS Another Speedster

I click on it and see loads of people around Jitters, the exact place where he dies.

This makes me really nervous, I take in a deep breath, and then I breathe out.

Everyone in view moves out of the way and that, is when my tears swarm out of my system.

Barry, laying on the floor, with his heart on the floor next to him.

"Barry." I cry out.

A breach forms in front of me and Cisco pops out, looking down, tear-filled eyes.

I stand up, walk over to him and embrace him in a friendly hug.

"He's gone." I cry into shoulder.

"It's ok, you'll be ok." He assures me.

"What if I won't be?" I ask him.

"You will be, I'll help you. It'll help us both." He tells me.