what is shifting?

if you're unfamiliar with the definition, shifting is the act of moving your consciousness from one reality to another. this is not a new practice, people have done this for centuries. it may seem crazy but anyone and everyone can do it. in fact, we do it all of the time. imagine yourself in a car, turning left. when you decided to turn left, you switched to a reality where you turned left. there is also the reality where you turned right, one where you didn't turn at all, and so on. 

you can shift. you can shift to any reality your heart desires. yes, there is a reality where you're famous and in a love triangle with harry styles and demi lovato, a reality where you're in your favorite anime, a reality where you live in the world of Harry Potter. heck, there is even a reality in which you are have a hot, steamy romance with squidward himself ;)

---

shifting lingo ~

i personally will not use these when talking about reality shifting because i feel its more simple to spell it out in case you're new to this and forget. but in case you've seen these thrown around and have been confused, here they are :)

cr = current reality ( the default reality that you are in right now)

dr = desired reality ( the reality that you want to shift your conscious awareness to )

wr= waiting room ( your waiting room can be whatever you want. you may use it as a place to go to script your dr, or a place to just get out of your cr without going straight to your dr)

-

-

-

-

stay hydrated, eat cake, be positive

peace out <3