4TEEN romance

Kova's pov

Kova's pov

After practice

My volleyball practice was canceled today so I ended up going to the library to study. And once Jordan's practice was over i made my way over to the locker room.

"Hey." I walked over to the boys locker room exit.

"Oh hey." Jordan was caught by surprise.

"Dont tell me you forgot about our plans." I nudged him playfully as he shook his head.

"How could I forget?" He said sarcastically as we walked together to the parking lot. "I just thought we were meeting up at the Diner."

"Yeah but my practice was canceled so I stayed in the library." I shrug.

"Well thats good because i totally forgot i needed a lift there. Can i go with you? My mom took my car away again." He let out a sigh.

"Why?" I laugh as i unlock my car.

"Because I got caught sneaking in a girl."

"Well good for Mama Baker." I smile at him as he rolled his eyes.

Then we both piled into my car.

He was so quick to get aux.

"So how was practice?" I smile over at him.

"Splendid." He said with a sarcastic tone.

It felt so weird.

That night i threw a party i had such a fun time with Jordan. We bonded and had a good time.

But now it just feels forced. Jordan didn't seem to want to be here.

"Hey are you okay?" I bit my lip as we stopped at a red light.

"Yeah." He gave such a response that just made me feel uneasy. He seemed hesitant.

"I dont believe you." I let out a sigh as the light turned green.

I ended up going a different direction from the diner.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to talk."

"Okay." He looked at me confused as hell.

I drove to the viewpoint i always go to when i need to vent.

"When i was 15 and my parents split up. I was really sad. So when my dad moved out the house, my mom took me to this viewpoint. She told me she would come here a lot just to vent to her therapist on the phone. So today im your therapist." I turned the car off and fully turned my body to face Jordan.

"But i dont need a therapist. I'm fine."

"I call bullshit."

"Seriously... im good."

"Okay so then do you just not want to hang out with me? Because you seem very off." I pouted.

"No! Trust me its not that. I love your company. Its just.... im just thrown off by the idea of you being with Darnell."

"Wait why?"

"I dont know... i just dont wanna see you get hurt."

"Darnell is a really sweet guy. But its been a week of getting to know him. Who knows what can happen?"

Right when i said Jordan Baker took that chance to kiss me.

Right there. Right now.

"Woah." Is all i said as we both pulled away.

"Sorry." He shook his head.

"Dont be sorry." I laugh.

"Did i just make things complicated?" he let out a sigh.

He did, but i didnt want to admit it to him.

"Its all good." I smile.

So much for venting.

"Lets go eat now."

Tuesday

Kova's house

"You did what?!" Leyla and Olivia shouted as i nodded my head.

"WE KISSED." i groan as i jump onto my bed and buried my head into my pillow.

"What happened to Darnell?"

"Nothing. We're just in the talking stage. But now with that kiss... I dont know if i want Jordan or Darnell." I started whining.

"And now while im stressing over the auditions for the new play at school, i also have to stress over boys." I groan.

"Well who do you want to pursue?" Leyla smirked.

"I dont know... should i just do heads or tails?" I let out a sigh.

"Um nooo! You need to think of who you want to be with." Olivia laid next to me.

"Go with your gut."

—sweeteasaint

fuk