Chapter 2

Claires POV:

I finally arrived at my hotel. It was about 30 minutes away, but the ride felt like 2 hours.

I walked into the lobby and went to the front desk. "Name?" She asked me chewing her gum obnoxiously and twirling her hair in between her fingers.

I rolled my eyes "Claire Gilmore" I said obviously mocking her twirling my hair in between my fingers.

She scoffed and handed me the keys. "Room 212, second floor."

"thank you." i said smiling while walking away.

"212, 212" I mumbled to myself looking for my room. "ahhh 212" I slid the card through the lock and it beeped so i walked in. "Woah" I said in shock with my mouth dropped.

My sweet had a HUGE bathroom. Sensor toilet. Everything was there. I walked out and there was a huge room with a queen size bed with a dresser and a coffee table. I flopped down on the bed and plugged up my phone, then soon fell asleep dreaming about the next day.

***next morning***

"urgh" I moaned as i got up out of bed. Mhmm some eggs an- "OWW FUDGE!" I toppled to the ground. "URGH WHAT THE HECK!?" i looked around, i tripped over the coffee table... What a great start to the morning. I scooted the coffee table over to the side of the room and went into the bathroom. I decided to skip breakfast because it was already 10:30am.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the water to where it was just right for me. I plugged up my speaker and started to play shawn mendes. I got in and started to sing.

"I love it when you just dont care

I love it when you dance like theres nobody there

So when it gets hard dont be afraid, we dont care what them people say.

I love it when you dont take no

I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We dont care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary..

Make your best mistakes,

Cause we dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party.

Im telling you, take your shot it might be scary.

Hearts are gunna break, cause we dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party.

Together we can just let go

Pretend like theres no one else here that we know

Slow dance, fall in love as the club track plays, we dont care what them people say.

We dont have to be ordinary

Make your best mistakes

Cause we dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party

Im telling you take your shot, it might be scary

Hearts are gunna break, cause we dont have the time to be sorry

Baby be the life of the party

Come out tonight, come out tonight

Theres no one standing in your way

Come out tonight, come out tonight

We dont care what them people say

We dont have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes

Cause we dont have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party

Im tellin you take your shot it might be scary

Hearts are gunna break, cause we dont have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party

Yeaahhhhh, yeahhhh, yeahh

Life of the partyyy

So dont let them keep you down

Oh you know you cant give up

Cause we dont have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party"

I finished washing the soap out of my hair and got out of the shower. Yes, i can sing. No one knows though, not even my parents. Its just one of my little secrets.

I walked back into my room and looked through my drawers.

"Hmm.. ahh perfect!" I grabbed a pair of my black leggings and a long sleeved gray sweater. Topped off with a white and pink scarf and diamond earrings.
(Shown in pic at the beginning)

I went in the bathroom and threw my clothes on, then i threw my hair up into a messy bun. I put on some mascara and consealer. I didnt put too much on though, because i don't really need it. I don't have acne, it just covers up my blemishes.

I walked out of the bathroom and searched for my keys. I grabbed them and then slipped on my brown fuzzy boots. Then I left to go shopping.

***
As I pulled up to the mall it was unusually crowded, even though I haven't been here long I can tell. I was walking to forever 21 trying to dodge all the girls that were just standing in a huge glob.

"Excuse me, uh sorry can i get through here?" I said to a girl that was like 2x my size. She looked down at me and I thought she was gunna beat me up then and there.

"Oh im sorry, ya!" she said trying to get out of my way.

"Thank you." I said to her waving back at her as I was walking away. She nodded in return. I smiled and turned around I ran into someone spilling something really hot all over me.

"OWWW OW OW OW OW FUDGE!!" I said fanning my shirt to try to cool it off.

"OMG! Im soo sorry!! a
Are you okay miss??!!! I didn't mean to! A-are you hurt?! He said trying to help me.

"Ya im fine now thanks" I said wiping off my shirt with the paper towels he gave me.

"Okay.." He said uneasily. "I didn't catch you're name." He said.

I looked up and seen someone I didn't ever expect to see here.

Cameron Dallas

"Uh its uh Cl-Claire Gil-Gilmore" I stuttered out.

"Cameron Dallas. And im really sorry about that" he said holding his hand out to be shaken while nodding towards my shirt.

"Oh i-its ok-okay." I said while shaking his hand. Fudge i gotta get better at this! Come on Claire he is just another human being.

"Well nice talking to you Claire. See you around sometime?" He said smiling at me while walking backwards towards the group of girls.

"Ya maybe." I said waving back.

"Holy crap did that just happen? I just met Cameron flipping Dallas!!" I said squealing to myself as I continued shopping.

*** Alright guys here is chapter 2! I hope your enjoying it. Please leave comments with suggestions. Please no hateful comments. Thanks, love u guys! Faith***