Chapter 6

Camerons Pov:

"Bye cameron." Claire said to me as she closed the door, I didn't say bye back so decided to text her.

"Goodbye beautiful." I sent her and smiled. She really was beautiful, theres something about her that makes me want to be around her. She had a killer smile, and the prettiest hair. Those big blue eyes are perfect. She is perfect.

What am I talking about? I don't even know her, Ugh. I got out my card to my room and swiped to to unlock the door. I walled in and seen nash on his phone and everyone else was still sleeping.

"Where did you go?" Nash said getting some cinnamon toast crunch down from the cabinets.

"I went down the hall to talk to claire. I asked her if she wanted to come with us to magcon and she said yes." I said leaned up against the wall.

"Claire?" Nash said spitting out some cereal on accident.

"Ha the girl I spilt my coffee all over at the meet and greet." I said throwing a towel at him to clean up the cereal he spit out.

"Ohhh and thanks." he said wiping off the table.

"Yea your welcome." I said getting a drink out of the fridge.

"So she is a fan?" Nash said putting the bowl in the sink.

"No. She was trying to get past the crowd of people when I ran into her."

"Oh ok, so when is she gunna be here?" Nash said going through his suitcase looking for something.

"At 6:50."

"Alright lets wake up the guys, then he turned around with 2 cans of silly string. I smiled and grabbed one can and pulled out my phone to vine it.

"One. Two. THREE!" We yelled as I pressed record and started to spray them.

I started to spray matt and nash was spraying taylor.

Matt leaned up and started screaming like a dinosaur and taylor just laid there and pulled the cover over his face.

"HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!" Me and Nash started laughing uncontrollably.

We stopped recording and I posted it with the caption as

"A great start to a great day 😂 with MattEspinosa and TaylorCaniff."

After we posted it we all got up and got ready to go.

Matt was wearing brown shorts with a Magcon sweatshirt and a bucket hat.

Taylor was wearing blue jeans with a
Jersey T-shirt on.

Nash was wearing Nash Grier sweatpants with a Magcon hoodie on.

I was wearing a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt with blue jeans. I went into the bathroom to fix my hair up into a quiff and put some hair jell in it.I walked out and myself with cologne and waited for the all the guys to get ready.

Me,Aaron,taylor,matt,shawn,nash, carter,jack g,jack j were all in our room waiting for claire. It was now 6:45.

"So let me get this straight. You ran into claire at a meet and greet, spilled coffee all over her. Ran into her again her, got her number and she is coming with us. But she isnt a fan." Aaron said

"Correct." I said kinda laughing to myself.

"If I got coffee spilt all over me I wouldn't give them my number." Carter said laughing.

"I know right?" I said shaking my head.

"Some girl, mhm." Jack G said

"Aye watch it." I said looking up at him seriously.

Everyone looked at me like I was nuts.

"Haha im playin with you man." I said making it seem like it was a joke.

Luckily they bought it. They started laughing because of how serious everyone got.

"Do we got everything for the meet an greet?" Nash asked getting up off the bed and looking through everything we are taking.

"Yea. Markers, posters, and merch." I said pointing at each thing.

"Alrighty then" i said looking at my watch. "claire should be here any minute, its 6:50."

It was silent until Matt screamed like a dinosaur again. We all started laughing uncontrolably.

*Knock Knock*

"She is here! stay." I said pointing to all the guys.

"Woof woof." Matt said being sarcastic and acting like a dog.We all started laughing and then I opened up the door.

Wow, she looked beautiful.

***Hey guys! I hope you are liking this book! I know the chapters are short but they will get longer, the farther we get into the story. I need to pick a day of the week to update... Im thinking saturdays. So every saturday I will try my hardest to update. Vote and comment. Love you guys, Faith✌***