Chapter 13

Cameron's POV:

I walked back into the hotel room grinning like crazy. All the boys just looked at me odd.

"Soo whats up with you?" Taylor asked.

"Claire and I may or may not be dating" I said smirking.

"BRO!" Gilinsky yelled and came over to me and bro hugged me.

"Omg" Matt yelled like a girl and put his hands up to his face and "fainted"

Everyone else just was smiling except for Nash who I seen stand up and leave slamming his door. Everyone went silent

"I'll go talk to him" I sighed and walked to Nash's door.

Nash's POV:

Wow I really like Claire and he knows that and he goes and dates her. Screw that! Screw him! Urgh! She is just a girl right? There will be other fish in the sea. Im just not sure what made her stand out.

*Knock Knock*

"Can I come in?" Cam said poking his head in.

I sighed but then nodded my head

"I'm sorry for acting this way, I should be supporting you. There is just something about her that stood out to me" I spoke truthfully.

"I'm sorry too I should have talked to you about it. And I understand, Theres something about her that you like, but you will find somebody else that you really like... maybe even love." Cam spoke

"Yeah its okay" i said.

"Truths?" Cam asked sticking out his hand.

"Truths" I said shaking his hand.

Cam smiled at me and left, I decided to ask the Boys if they wanted to film a youtube video with me.

I walked out into the room and everyone else left except for matt and cameron. huh wonder where they went.

"Where did everyone else go?" i asked

"They went to pizza hut." Matt said.

"Oh, you guys wanna film a youtube video with me?" I asked.

"Sure." Cam said.

"YASSSS!" Matt screeched.

"ZAYYUUMMM MATT CHILL!" Cam yelled and I laughed at the way he said Zayum.

"Ok so what kinda video do you wanna film?"

"A challenge video?" Matt said.

"Ok lets go to Walmart."

*they go and and come back to the hotel*

I set up the camera and start to film.

Nobodys POV:

"Whats up guys I'm here with Cameron" Nash says pointing at Matt

"Im not Cameron" Matt says

"Hey guys Im with Cameron Dallas and Matt Espinosa" Nash corrects. "We went to Walmart and got some oatmeal and said lets do a challenge video, so we go 24 packs of oatmeal."

"24!" Cam yelled

"Not 23" Matt said

"24" Cam and Matt said and then they highfived.

"So theres a minute on the clock to see how much we can eat, well whoever eats the most will throw 6 eggs at the loser" Nash explained

Cam then drinks a water.

"Look how dry it is." Mash says then pours the oatmeal out.

"Your mark, get set, go!" nash said and they all poured the oatmeal in their mouth.

"Theres no way." Cam said spitting it out at Nash while Matt laughing.

"Its so dry I can't even breath" Matt says.

"I need water" Nash says

"No! No water thats cheating." Matt says

Cam spits the oatmeal out on Nash and Matt and starts laughing uncontrollably

"I need water so bad I can't breath" Nash says laughing "It's so dusty this was a terrible idea"

"My mouth has never been so dry" Cam say.

Cam pours the oatmeal on Nash

"This house cleaning lady is going to be pissed" Matt says then spits oatmeal at Nash. "this is not even possible"

They all restart and they are all mumbling things at each other with the oatmeal in their mouth.

"Im not done yet Im not done yet" Matt says. "I cant breath"

Matt and Nash show their oatmeal to the camera.

"You can't even swallow it, look watch." Nash says taking the the oatmeal thats now stuck together and puts it back in his mouth. "that was the warm up."

"Warm up?!" Cam said with an Confused look on his face. "I busted my ass this whole time?!" Cam said while Nash is laughing. "Fuck you"

My Milkshake song starts playing and they dance to it while Matt and Cameron lip sing it.

"So we cannot eat all 8 packages o this so whoever eats one pack first wins" Nash explained.

"Are we putting the whole pack in our mouth at once?" Matt asked.

"No it don't matter, who ever finishes first" Nash answers.

They all pour the oatmeal in their mouth.

"Say 'ow now brown cow' when you win" Nash says with oatmeal in his mouth

"What?" cam asks.

"Say 'ow now brown cow' when you win" Nash repeats

They all try to eat their oatmeal...

*20 minutes later*

Nash finishes and quickly says "ow now brown cow! ow now brown cow!" and shows his mouth to prove he finished.

Cameron and Matt insisted that Nash got hit as well so he did.they moved into the bathroom and Nash opens the pack of eggs.

"Fresh off the farm" Nash says. "Look at them pearls"

"Zayum we raised those chickens ourselves" Cam says.

"Yes we did." Nash says.

"No we didn't ya lyin." Matt says.

"Alright well matt's about to get killed" Nash says and throws the egg but misses.

"Bro you almost hit my face!" Matt says.

Cam took the carton and thew an egg at his stomach and Matt screeched.

"Omg that hurt so bad dude, like I don't think you know how bad that hurt"

(I know theres more but just go with it)

Nashs Pov:

I shut off the camera and edited the video for about 3 hours until it was ready to post and I did.

I shut my laptop off and decided to go to bed since it was 11pm.

****

Hey guys I re watched the oatmeal challenge they did and tried to get all the details. I hope yal enjoyed. thanks. love you guys! Faith✌