Chapter 7

Camerons Pov:

"Cl-Claire hey come in." I said opening the door and watched her come in. I looked up and seen Nash looking at me grinning. Whats his problem? I gave him a questioning look and he just shook his head.

Claire was just standing there awkwardly next to me looking at all the boys.

"Oh Claire! This is Aaron Carpenter." I said pointing to Aaron and he bowed and she giggled. Oh my gosh it was so cute.

"This is Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Mathew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Carter Reynolds." I said introducing her to each on of them.

She started smiling and said "Nice to meet you guys."

We all kinda stood there for a couple seconds. Until Nash spoke up.

"Shall we get going?" He asked in a british accent. While he clapped his hands together.

"Lets gooo!" Matt said opening the door and walking out, we all stayed still.

"Where are we going exactly?" Matt asked coming back into the room.

"Haha" Claire giggled. She is so cute. What?! Come on Cam you cant catch feelings. She would get so much hate, urgh what am I talking about, she probably dont even like me.

"Come on, you guys there is a car waiting for us." Nash said reading something off of his phone.

We all started to walk out the door and Claire was really awkward. Probably cause she don't know any of us. I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me in shock, but then squeezed my hand. I smirked and lead her to the car.

"Ladies first." I said and let go of her hand so she could get in the car.

"Why thank you." she giggled and got in the car.

"Here we go." I thought and Nash got in the drivers seat and drove off to magcon.

*****Hey guys. I know this chapter was super super short. I haven't been feeling too good and I got alot of stuff going on. Happy Valentines my Llamas! Leave In the comments if you had a Valentine or not. I didn't, psh who needs a relationship these days? Not me. Ha. Im really sorry these are getting shorter just bear with me, I have to get my grades up or else im gunna get my ipod taken away. Love you guys! Faith✌*****