Chapter 11

Claires Pov:

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around me. I plugged up my curling wand and walked out of the bathroom to pick out my outfit.(shown in picture) I walked back into the bathroom a put it on. And then started to curl my hair.

Im in love with my body... I have a flat stomach and a thigh gap. Im not too skinny but Im not big either... I dont gain weight easily either. I could eat and entire pizza at one time and not gain a pound...(A/N: goals omg) I have Blue eyes and long brunet hair... Im about 5'4... Pretty short...

At this time I was finishing my last strand of hair.

"Finally!" I said as I unplugged the wand and put it up.

*ding* I heard my phone go off.

I walked over to my night stand and it was cameron. it read...

Cam😜: Hey wanna hang out today? Maybe grab a bite to eat?

Me: Sure. When?

Cam😜: Come on over when your ready.

Me: okay On my way.

I put my phone in my back pocket and then slipped on my black vans. Then I Opened the door and left.

I wonder if Cam knows, I knows he likes me... I wonder if he knows I like him... This should be interesting.

Cameron's POV:

Claire😆: okay On my way.

Nash told me that Claire liked me too. I wanna talk about it today... Nash seemed sketchy when he told me she liked me... Whats wrong with him?

*knock knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it and Claire was standing there. Man she looked gorgeous.

"So are you gunna let me in?" Claire giggled.

I realized i was just standing there staring at her. Oops.

"Oh uh yea sorry haha" I said and then let her in.

"I was thinkin about going to the mall and get a bite to eat. look around." I suggested.

"That sounds perfect." She smiled at me.

Nash came out of his room and seen Claire and looked her up and down. Wtf Nash.

"Hey Nash, grab me a water will ya?" I said a little irritated.

He looked at me and walked into his room and shut and locked the door.

"What was that about?" Claire asked looking at Nash's door confused.

"I don't know..." I said

He likes her... Crap.

"Let go?" I said pointing to the door.

"Sure" she smiled and then we left.

Claire's POV:

Once we got to Cams car he opened the door for me and then ran to the other side and hopped in.

"Why thank you" i said.

"What do you think is wrong with Nash?" I asked.

He stared at the road and clenched the steering wheel.

"Im sorry." I said.

He looked over at me and then grabbed my hand, and then looked back at the road.

"Its fine, I think he likes someone that his friend likes and he is stressed about it..." he said.

"Oh.." I said.