03, smoke before the fire

Começar do início

"No, she," Stiles points to me, "is Scott's sister," he confirms.

"Can we not talk about 'Scott' in the third person, I'm right here!" the tan boy says fast and loudly while staring at me. No wonder he reminded me of Melissa. Anyone else feel like the air had just gotten thinner? Just me? Wow. That's umm, that's nice, I guess?

"Anyone have food," I exclaim breaking the tension, the only way I can handle an awkward situation to the extremity of this, is food. Stella cheers, waving her hands around in the air like a cheerleader and she points the way to kitchen, and starts singing some random songs that she definitely saw on Disney channel. I really don't know which screws are loose with this one.

"Wait, you're not really just gonna leave are you, don't we have to talk about this or something," the brunette says, with big doey eyes.

"I actually drove quite a while to get here so... just get Stiles to tell you all the stuff, he seems to know everything at this point," I say with a fake smile, and wanting to stab Stiles. "I still don't really know what I'm doing so just ask him. I'll just eat and then I'll come back in a moment," I say nonchalantly. I'm really taking this well, aren't I? A pat on the back for me ladies and gentlemen.

Stella points me in the direction of a particular cabinet and when I open it, it's a frikin child's dream. Candy, sweets, chips, hell even cupcakes galore. She greedily grabs the red velvet cupcakes that were closest to her and she munches on it like she wasn't fed for days. I just go for the plain salt chips that I've been craving for hours on the ride over here.

Stella breaks off a little bit off of her cake and she feeds it too me and I in return give her one of the tiny chips in the packet and she smiles, showing off a lovely smile, that could brighten up even the most gloomiest of people. I move so we could sit on one of the chairs for the little island type table situated in the middle of the kitchen.

As I sit on the table, with Stella sitting next to me, swinging her legs by the edge of it, humming random melody's, I listen in to the conversation happening in the next room to me because the main perk of being a vampire for gossips like me, is the 'super' hearing.

"Are you crazy Stiles!" the ginger exclaims, whispering loudly yet quietly.

"You invited my sister! And you didn't even tell me!" Scott shouts angrily but also hurt.

"Look just," Stiles sighs, "just listen to me before you all go werewolf on me-"

"How could not tell us Stiles," the brunette say disappointedly. "Especially with the Alpha Pack in town, what if we thought she was with them, what if we tried to kill her?"

Ha. I swear if a werewolf was the one to kill me, I would be so ashamed. Like I have nothing against werewolves in general but I want the most dramatic death you could think of, plus I want a two week mourning period where people are just so sad with the lives without me and their just like 'how do we move on.' Yes I fantasise about my death, don't judge me. I can just imagine Kai in a melodramatic speech like, 'how will I move on from this?'

It's moments like these where I applaud my brain for being a all over the place-

Woah woah woah.

Hold the phone.

What did that girl say?

Alpha pack?