Ugly - Beauty Relationship

Start from the beginning

"Someone's following us, Tae." Tiffany was also cautious about the paparazzi before they got into the hospital.

"Hey, you!" TaeYeon called one of them.

"Make a big headline about me being a married woman." TaeYeon continued.

"For everyone here to know, this woman whose with me was my gorgeous wife." TaeYeon smirk when the paparazzi became confused and shocked with her revelations.

"I will wait for the scoop today." The married couple enter their car together while the paparazzi were getting a huge headline for today's news.

---------------

*Kim corporation's Chairman TaeYeon Kim revealed to be a married woman with her wife visiting the hospital together early in the morning*

*See the actual photo below*

Comment section:

*Dang, my idol was already married?*

*Congratulations to the newly wed*

*Kim TaeYeon is mine*

*Her wife looks so pure and pretty*

"Ah, so many good and bad comments." TaeYeon scoffed when she randomly browse the entertainment portal.

"I belong to my wife now." She cautiously read the comments and pissed off with some comments shown below.

*Door slammed* Yoona entered the boss office with a deep frown on her face. She was frustrated because TaeYeon kept the marriage hidden from her.

"So, you're married with your secretary and you didn't tell me at least." Yoona pouts when she pointed murderously at the boss who acts innocent infront of her.

"It's kinda rushed and I got no time to explain them to you because I'm too caught up with some issues." TaeYeon sighed and put down her laptop.

"YOU. MUST. TELL. ME. RIGHT. NOW."

"Have a seat then." TaeYeon entertains her half sister about her story with her ugly secretary and Yoona must admit that she's cheering for their relationship.

---------------

"You're married, huh?" Tiffany invited her bestfriend SooYoung on their usual cafe meet ups and told her about the marriage thing with her boss.

"Sorry if I keep it a secret from you because it's way too complicated for me to say it because Kim TaeYeon was such an icon from the public." Tiffany keep her head low so she could avoid SooYoung's glances.

"I felt betrayed because you never told me about your marriage and I thought we're bestfriends." SooYoung calmly said but her attention was on Tiffany's beautiful features.

"I'm sorry."

"But it will never stop me pursuing my intentions towards you." SooYoung blurted out with her serious expression.

"Huh?" Tiffany was confused.

"You already know that I like you way back into our college days but you never gave me an answer instead we forgot about it and remain friends." SooYoung put her hand over Tiffany's one on the table but she quickly retracted it.

"I still like you before although you're not pretty and I like every inch of you so I will fight for you because I know in the end Kim TaeYeon was just using you for her own sake." SooYoung said making feels silence and awkward for Tiffany.

"I love her, Soo."

"But does she loves you?" SooYoung asked and it hits the jackpot when Tiffany remain silence because her wife never said anything regarding her feelings.

"She's not even sure of her feelings for you and everything might change between you when you lived together but if you will choose me, you will never experience the pain like before, I love you for who you are and I still like you until today." SooYoung pulls Tiffany closer so they could meet each other's eyes with the table between them.

"I've been always watching you from afar, supported you, take good care of you and I'm willing to protect you." SooYoung staring at her with hurt in her eyes but Tiffany's decision to be with TaeYeon remains the same.

"I'm very grateful SooYoung with all my life but I couldn't give you what you want." Tiffany started to cry because she's frustrated and overwhelmed by SooYoung's confession again.

"I'm willing to stay with you as a friend if that's what you like but please don't disregard my feelings and think about I said about TaeYeon." SooYoung eagerly said before she loosen up her hold from Tiffany.

"What are they doing?" Unbeknownst to them, TaeYeon asked as watching them from afar because she will pick up her wife but accidentally spotted them outside the cafe.

To be continued.

A/N: I could only update two chapters for today due to power interruption and typhoon. Stay safe everyone 🙏

With Love,
chocomint89